One more law/grace thread............ :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
. .
phil copy.jpg

I corrected the colour a bit for you :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
. .
Phileb copy.jpg

I'll stop playing with it now :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
What are you doing? Trying to make it more purple? :confused:
Does it look purple to you? It does not to me... and I realize that everyone's monitors display differently, but mine is set up for my printing machines here, and the image looks fine on this end... the image looked quite cool to me, so I warmed it up a bit with red and yellow filtration, and also added some density and contrast, and then I added the blue border to match the young boy's shirt, and then another border to "pop" the blue border... the outer border colour was sampled from the background of the image, which looks like some kind of metal siding :)

Sep 4, 2012
Does it look purple to you? It does not to me... and I realize that everyone's monitors display differently, but mine is set up for my printing machines here, and the image looks fine on this end... the image looked quite cool to me, so I warmed it up a bit with red and yellow filtration, and also added some density and contrast, and then I added the blue border to match the young boy's shirt, and then another border to "pop" the blue border... the outer border colour was sampled from the background of the image, which looks like some kind of metal siding :)
No, it looks richer, but not more purple. I was just messin' with ya. Sounds like you do Photoshop or something.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
No, it looks richer, but not more purple. I was just messin' with ya. Sounds like you do Photoshop or something.
I did have to take it into Photoshop to adjust the colour filtration, and then I decided to crop and re-size it and add borders :)

Jan 27, 2013
No one ever said we are immune from the laws of the land.
1 For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.

3 I testify again to every man who accepts circumcision that he is obligated to keep the whole law.4 You are severed from Christ, you who would be justified by the law; you have fallen away from grace

the point if someone rebuild law, then everyone is under a yoke of slavery. etc

P

phil112

She is very pretty (cute grandson too!) :)
I like the way you said that...like, "well I am not going to believe him so let me look", and then "well he was right. Here I thought he wasn't being honest about it."
:p
Glad I surprised you by telling the truth.:cool:

O

oldthennew

Tell ya a little true story.....I was coming home from the nursing home for a weekend visit a couple years ago. My oldest daughter was doing the driving chores. She is a very pretty young woman. She came to get me from her work, and she dresses smartly. Skirt that was too short(which I never fail to tell her about) and going about 20 miles over the speed limit coming out of Seminole.
A cop pulls in behind her and turns on the lights. She pulls over, he walks up to the drivers door, looks in, checks me out, checks her out. "Where you going".."Taking my dad home for the weekend. Sorry about my speed, I wasn't watching".
Cop looks at her, looks at her drivers license.."If I let you go will you promise to slow down and pay more attention?" "Yes sir, I'll do that"
So the cop gives her license back and say be careful. I'm about to blow a gasket because if it was me the cop woulda been writing out a ticket. I really wanted to say that to him too, but after all, it was my daughter.
A pretty girl can get away with murder. :(

This is her with my grandson.

View attachment 139862
=============================================

a very beautiful woman and grandson, Phil, ya'll did good.....:)