Online Drama

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LilyLight77

I could understand why you would do that. Alot of men from other countries love to pm me alot ive come to find while being on this site the last few years.

Hahaha, yeah there's a lot of them out there. The first time I joined Christian chat, I set my status to 'married' that scared them away. I normally just stay in the lounge.

L

LilyLight77

Omgosh I can totally relate, you CLEARLY just want to be friends. They just see right over that and once you start talking to them they just fly over your head and start a relationship that YOU didn't even now about.

Its like what happened to just being friends?

One one of those Christian dating sites I had someone message me and we went back and forth writing a couple times (Only maybe 2 messages each, not about anything too in depth, just a few sentences at a time)... Until he wrote me a long angry message when I didn't reply in what he thought to be a timely matter, lol. I wrote back saying that I wished him the best but didn't feel his future would include the relationship with me that he told me about in the angry message. He then proceeded to send many messages begging me to take him back... All we had talked about was how the weather was and what we did for livings :S I never realized telling someone where I was from was a commitment, lol!
(It was clear in my profile I was looking to be friends before seeing if there was any potential for something further, if at all)