online relationship..?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

Ugly

If there is anyone wants to try to be in relitionship with me (in every ages), they can add me on skype(skype name : beko_ceto)
Wow, with that mentality you're going to be single for a long time. You want a stranger to start dating you and you don't care about any age at all? So basically you have no care or interest in the person, you just want a wife as a piece of property.

HoneyDew

Apr 30, 2011
You have to be careful with online dating a person can be anybody and say anything online. I know someone who tried that and found out the guy lied about EVERYTHING. She even had to get the police involved. I'm sure there are success stories. A person just has to be cautious and use wisdom.

K

kburzinski

Online relationships and relationships that are not met on line are work. I met the most amazing girl in the world online. We are dating and let me tell you we are going through hard times right know.

J

Jullianna

I've come to believe that it's a bad idea for me. There is too much interference from other people to try and make it work, even if both parties want to give it a try. Some people mean well. Others clearly don't.

Liamson

Feb 3, 2010
Jacob went 12 years.

The Shepherd stole his Shulamite from the very Harem of King Solomon.

If its real, it cannot be bought, distance cannot separate it, time cannot unseat it and it is not corruptible. <This is only true if you are willing for it to be.

If I believed that it was God's will for me to move to India, I would go without hesitation. His Kingdom knows no boundary and has no political borders. Yet when it comes to my own life, who am I to say, "No God I'm not going that far. That is just too personal."

Liamson

Feb 3, 2010
I should probably make a new thread about this considering that it needs to be seen by people.

I am really weird and possibly a little crazy.

If I thought that there was a giant pearl buried at a specific Latitude and Longitude somewhere in the Sahara, that somehow only I knew about. I would do whatever it takes to get there, to be the one who finds it.

I tried joining the French Foreign Legion in 2009. With the hope that I would find something worth more than just money or things or stuff. I've had really awesome things, really nice stuff and loads of money. None of it really means anything.

We have all seen or believe that people are capable of Epic amounts of love. Like Refugee children in Sudan, where one girl no older than 16 is taking care of 10 other kids. She has experienced horrors that I have never in my wildest dreams imagined. Yet, she has a light and fire that cannot be extinguished.

It is not that I feel I am MISSING something or there is some part of me that is unfulfilled, it is that I believe that there is more to it than this. There has to be.

There has to be a love worth fighting for, HERE right in front of us. And we are missing it. I don't believe God made us to plod into each other's lives, full of walls, fences, moats and traps. "Don't get too close, don't hold on too tight, don't try too hard, and whatever you do don't fall in love."

...because YOU don't deserve it. <this is a lie.

I am reminded of the analogy of the frog. If you put him in hot water he jumps out but if you put him in cool water and then turn it up he boils. If we witness an atrocity, we scream foul play and call the cops or cry out to God because of how terrible injustice is. But when the injustice occurs slowly within ourselves, we do nothing. It is as if we tell ourselves that a little lie about ourselves is okay. Its just me, I'm not worth getting offended over. We lose self respect, ambition, hope, peace and we punish ourselves because we have not become the people that we thought we should be. We compromise on the kind of Love that we know we crave and settle for something less, or something else.

You are worth more than this.^

If you are a true man of God, you should not feel ashamed to move mountains and slay dragons to win the heart of your woman. What is easy is not valuable and what is valuable is not easy. Take courage that Your God is an Awesome God, He does not wish terrible things for you but, to bless the efforts of your hand. Is not love a reflection of the handy work of its chief designer and creator? God did not give you a heart to be a thorn for you to bear. Stand and be counted as Men of faith and fight for the things that matter most to you.

If you are a woman of the LORD, do not be discouraged. You are WORTHY to be pursued from the ends of the earth, to be fought for, to be saved, and to be LOVED. Yours is a rare beauty, hidden only for the discerning to see. It is not in the ornamentation of your flesh but, the Lord who is with you brings a light from inside of you that has no equal. Such beauty exists in the Daughters of our God, the servants of the Most High, that it could light up the whole world and cast a shadow upon the rising sun.

J

Jullianna

I should probably make a new thread about this considering that it needs to be seen by people.

I am really weird and possibly a little crazy.

If I thought that there was a giant pearl buried at a specific Latitude and Longitude somewhere in the Sahara, that somehow only I knew about. I would do whatever it takes to get there, to be the one who finds it.

I tried joining the French Foreign Legion in 2009. With the hope that I would find something worth more than just money or things or stuff. I've had really awesome things, really nice stuff and loads of money. None of it really means anything.

We have all seen or believe that people are capable of Epic amounts of love. Like Refugee children in Sudan, where one girl no older than 16 is taking care of 10 other kids. She has experienced horrors that I have never in my wildest dreams imagined. Yet, she has a light and fire that cannot be extinguished.

It is not that I feel I am MISSING something or there is some part of me that is unfulfilled, it is that I believe that there is more to it than this. There has to be.

There has to be a love worth fighting for, HERE right in front of us. And we are missing it. I don't believe God made us to plod into each other's lives, full of walls, fences, moats and traps. "Don't get too close, don't hold on too tight, don't try too hard, and whatever you do don't fall in love."

...because YOU don't deserve it. <this is a lie.

I am reminded of the analogy of the frog. If you put him in hot water he jumps out but if you put him in cool water and then turn it up he boils. If we witness an atrocity, we scream foul play and call the cops or cry out to God because of how terrible injustice is. But when the injustice occurs slowly within ourselves, we do nothing. It is as if we tell ourselves that a little lie about ourselves is okay. Its just me, I'm not worth getting offended over. We lose self respect, ambition, hope, peace and we punish ourselves because we have not become the people that we thought we should be. We compromise on the kind of Love that we know we crave and settle for something less, or something else.

You are worth more than this.^

If you are a true man of God, you should not feel ashamed to move mountains and slay dragons to win the heart of your woman. What is easy is not valuable and what is valuable is not easy. Take courage that Your God is an Awesome God, He does not wish terrible things for you but, to bless the efforts of your hand. Is not love a reflection of the handy work of its chief designer and creator? God did not give you a heart to be a thorn for you to bear. Stand and be counted as Men of faith and fight for the things that matter most to you.

If you are a woman of the LORD, do not be discouraged. You are WORTHY to be pursued from the ends of the earth, to be fought for, to be saved, and to be LOVED. Yours is a rare beauty, hidden only for the discerning to see. It is not in the ornamentation of your flesh but, the Lord who is with you brings a light from inside of you that has no equal. Such beauty exists in the Daughters of our God, the servants of the Most High, that it could light up the whole world and cast a shadow upon the rising sun.
How dare you interrupt my pity party with perfect sense? ;) Look! You've gone and popped all of my balloons and EVERYTHING! :)

Oh wait. Stilly says I'm not suppose to admit it when I'm wrong. Nevermind :D

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

I have really put a lot of thought into this ...

online... offline... offline... online.. off on .. on off.. ... off off on...

Deva_1972

Nov 3, 2011
Personally, I don't believe in dating. I know a lot of people will say that I'm just mincing words, but I believe in courtship. :) if you look up the definitions, you'll see that date is a noun (person place thing) and court is a verb (action), just like love is a verb. Anyway, I know what you were saying and I'm not disagreeing...just stating that I don't believe in dating. :)

It's late...I probably am not making sense. Have a great day/night!

I always thought dating was kind of stupid lol I mean, why not just hang out as friends...time will tell if things have potential for anything serious.