only christian go to heaven

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

know1

Aug 27, 2012
Yes, that would be Sevartes's stance. Did you see my initial post in this thread as to why he believed Children go to heaven by default? It may interest you.

I actually do agree with him in that respect too.
No sir, sorry, I didn't. The reason why I know is because God literally yelled at me so loud that I though it was audible. Then corrected me about the scripture I used to call a man a liar who said he went to heaven. When he said that the aborted children were in heaven, I said within myself, 'that man is lying, for the word says except one is born again, he cannot go to heaven'. That is what I said to myself, as a thought. Then I heard a voice screaming at me. What God told and showed me was that the scripture actually says-
Joh_3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a
man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
'Children are not men', He said. So I repented and to this day I know where children go when they die.

Last edited:
B

Batman007

No sir, sorry, I didn't. The reason why I know is because God literally yelled at me so loud that I though it was audible. Then corrected me about the scripture I used to call a man a liar who said he went to heaven. When he said that the aborted children were in heaven, I said within myself, 'that man is lying, for the word says except one is born again, he cannot go to heaven'. That is what I said to myself, as a thought. Then I heard a voice screaming at me. What God told and showed me was that the scripture actually says-
Joh_3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a
'Children are not men', He said. So I repented and to this day I know where children go when they die.
Wait... wait... god literally yelled at you?

know1

Aug 27, 2012
Wait... wait... god literally yelled at you?
Yes ma'am, He did. And as I said earlier, it was very loud and very clear. I thought at first it was audible. That wasn't the only time He said something to me. It was just the only time He yelled at me. It was because of who I called a liar. I've called others people liars and never heard a thing.
You have never heard anyone say that God was angry with them?
If I wasn't His child, I would not have heard anything. He only corrects His own.

B

Batman007

Yes ma'am, He did. And as I said earlier, it was very loud and very clear. I thought at first it was audible. That wasn't the only time He said something to me. It was just the only time He yelled at me. It was because of who I called a liar. I've called others people liars and never heard a thing.
You have never heard anyone say that God was angry with them?
If I wasn't His child, I would not have heard anything. He only corrects His own.
Oh, ok... hmm... ok...

Can I ask what specifically he yelled?

know1

Aug 27, 2012
Oh, ok... hmm... ok...

Can I ask what specifically he yelled?
It's understandable for one who doubts to question, even so called Christians do the same.
'You watch who you call a liar!' That was the yelling part. The rest was like someone talking to you when they are still upset or irritated with you.
Many people have heard voices, only, not all the voices are of God. I have heard of people that murdered their family, and said that God told them to do it. That was not God.

B

Batman007

It's understandable for one who doubts to question, even so called Christians do the same.
'You watch who you call a liar!' That was the yelling part. The rest was like someone talking to you when they are still upset or irritated with you.
Many people have heard voices, only, not all the voices are of God. I have heard of people that murdered their family, and said that God told them to do it. That was not God.
So if god told you to kill somebody, would you?

JGPS

Banned
Jan 11, 2013

Huh, that's quite the witty approach. I'm going to have to remember it.

It works out to be the same as my stance and Sevartes. Though the grounds for it come from different passages.

Nov 19, 2012
I do.

Our Lord is Jewish. He came first to the Jews. It is only because they didn't get it that You are saved, and when MY Lord returns there will be plenty of Jews who know Him. So please find a better attitude. None of us is without sin.

Blooming_Violet

And we are indeed thankful that Jews 'didn't get it' for the thousands of years that they were exposed to the Truth.

If you take Jesus as your Lord & Savior, do you also accept the Trinity?

know1

Aug 27, 2012
Huh, that's quite the witty approach. I'm going to have to remember it.

It works out to be the same as my stance and Sevartes. Though the grounds for it come from different passages.
That was God's approach, not mine, and I have not, nor do I want a repeat of that kind of revelation from God ever again.