Only unclean spirits called on the name of Jesus - the scourge of Jesus Grace

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Only unclean spirits called on the name of Jesus - the scourge of Jesus Grace

Romans 10:13
“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”

John 14:6
“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
"Also interestingly the spirit that comes and gives John revelation comes in the name of Jesus at the end of revelations.."
In your view, who or what is the entity that gives John those revelations?

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a noise?

if someone creates a nonsense thread and no one replies, does it count?

so many questions :unsure:

MarcMunday

Jan 31, 2024
Australia
14And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says:

‘Hearing you will hear and shall not understand,
And seeing you will see and not perceive;
15For the hearts of this people have grown dull.
Their ears are hard of hearing,
And their eyes they have closed,
Lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears,
Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn,
So that I should heal them.’
16But blessed are your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear; 17for assuredly, I say to you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear
it. Matthew 13:14-17

“He who has ears to hear, let him hear!”
Mark 4:9

MarcMunday

Jan 31, 2024
Australia
if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a noise?

if someone creates a nonsense thread and no one replies, does it count?

so many questions :unsure:
38I speak what I have seen with My Father, and you do what you have seen with your father.” John 8:38

42“If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me. 43Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word. 44You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it. 45But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me. 46Which of you convicts Me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me? 47He who is of God hears God’s words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.” John 8:42-47

Dec 18, 2023
Beware of the anti-Christ spirit, people, churches and pastors and those who say in the "name of Jesus" for only the unclean spirits called on his fleshly name in the bible Jesus Christ who is The Son of man, the Lord, I and the Father are One never called himself Jesus either did anyone with faith in Himself.

Any spirit that does not confess Jesus Christ came in the flesh is of the anti-Christ if you think you have the holy spirit ask it that simple question.

I witnessed a past friend of mine last week baptized her daughter in "the name of Jesus" at a church this is not what Jesus Christ said to do.

Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Matthew 28:19-20

follow the follow the Way, the Truth and the Life that is the Fathers will because the end is near:

"The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel.” Mark 1:15
if I understand you correctly, your warning Christians to be on guard against the anti christ, who pretends to be angel of light 🤔

But what I don't understand is you asking Christians to call the holy spirit it.

Have you asked an anti Christ a question who was pretending to be an angel of light and got an answer. ?.

Because it appears you have, by the advice your giving.

MarcMunday

Jan 31, 2024
Australia
if I understand you correctly, your warning Christians to be on guard against the anti christ, who pretends to be angel of light 🤔

But what I don't understand is you asking Christians to call the holy spirit it.

Have you asked an anti Christ a question who was pretending to be an angel of light and got an answer. ?.

Because it appears you have, by the advice your giving.
Yes, I test all spirits and have had the anti-Christ come many times pretending to be the Holy Spirit now he doesn't bother coming to myself but I still test them.

I always say God tells you what you need to hear, the devil (anti-christ) tells you what you want to hear. prime example is grace, Search the scriptures and see who mentions it youll find its is Moses rough 15 times, Paul 50 times roughly and John a hand full on the other hand Jesus Christ never once mentions grace.

Grace allows you to do evil and to worship money, Mercy which Jesus Christ gives forgives you when you do what is wrong huge difference you cannot serve God and money yet pastors are paid for there work...Go back to John baptized he said to the vipers...

Dec 18, 2023
Yes, I test all spirits and have had the anti-Christ come many times pretending to be the Holy Spirit now he doesn't bother coming to myself but I still test them.

I always say God tells you what you need to hear, the devil (anti-christ) tells you what you want to hear. prime example is grace, Search the scriptures and see who mentions it youll find its is Moses rough 15 times, Paul 50 times roughly and John a hand full on the other hand Jesus Christ never once mentions grace.

Grace allows you to do evil and to worship money, Mercy which Jesus Christ gives forgives you when you do what is wrong huge difference you cannot serve God and money yet pastors are paid for there work...Go back to John baptized he said to the vipers...
are you saying Jesus is not a good spirit 🤔

Dec 18, 2023

Does Jesus Mention grace Here
How many time did Jesus tell you to show grace to your brothers

Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.” But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Are you saying Paul was not a good spirit 🤔

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
38I speak what I have seen with My Father, and you do what you have seen with your father.” John 8:38

42“If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me. 43Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word. 44You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it. 45But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me. 46Which of you convicts Me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me? 47He who is of God hears God’s words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.” John 8:42-47
Personally, I pay close attention to Jesus saying beware of false prophets.

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Matthew 7: 15-20

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Grace allows you to do evil and to worship money, Mercy which Jesus Christ gives forgives you
when you do what is wrong huge difference you cannot serve God and money yet pastors are
paid for there work... Go back to John baptized he said to the vipers...
Elders who lead effectively are worthy of double honor, especially those who work hard
at preaching and teaching. For the Scripture says, “Do not muzzle an ox while it is treading
out the grain,” and, “The worker is worthy of his wages.” 1 Timothy 5:17-18

Dec 18, 2023
Personally, I pay close attention to Jesus saying beware of false prophets.

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Matthew 7: 15-20
according to the bible the false prophets are the anti Christs. Not people

According to the bible you need to be aware of them to 😊.

Or shall I say we need to be aware of what you say. Because you could relay a message of an anti christ

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015

Marc, is English your first language?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
according to the bible the false prophets are the anti Christs. Not people
2 John 1:7 I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming
in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

Dec 18, 2023
2 John 1:7 I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming
in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

a person can be like the anti Christ yes, but if you read the whole of John 1, it says the anti Christs are not of this world, and revelation confirms the false prophets are the anti Christs, as in unclean spirits not of this world to.

John also indicates there is many, which is indicating the false prophet are one third of the heavenly hosts which where expelled from heaven to earth.

Peter confirms that all Christians will suffer at the hands of theses false prophets.

So a person can not be the antichrist spiritualy, they can only act like the anti Christ, even Christians when they get deceived and relay a message of an anti Christ.

I take it you understand my meaning 🤔

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
a person can be like the anti Christ yes, but if you read the whole of John 1, it says the anti Christs are not of this world, and revelation confirms the false prophets are the anti Christs, as in unclean spirits not of this world to.

John also indicates there is many, which is indicating the false prophet are one third of the heavenly hosts which where expelled from heaven to earth.

Peter confirms that all Christians will suffer at the hands of theses false prophets.

So a person can not be the antichrist spiritualy, they can only act like the anti Christ, even Christians when they get deceived and relay a message of an anti Christ.

I take it you understand my meaning 🤔
I take it you mean you do not accept what Scripture says.

Dec 18, 2023
I take it you mean you do not accept what Scripture says.
nope I suggest you read the context of the surrounding verses in John one, as calling a person an antichrist is not wise .
Especially when we have people preaching dates for raptures, but yet for some reason no one calls them anti Christ,

but there certainly acting like antichrists.

but no one calls them anti Christs.

Then we also have the people acting like antichrists supporting the false prophet netanyahu.

but then nope there only acting like antichrists.

then we have water baptism being mocked

or the ten commandments being mocked.

again this is people behaving like anti Christs but no one calls them anti Christs.

then we have brothers here on the verge of suicide, because of cruel people's comments,

again no one calls them anti Christs but they are acting like one.

and the best part is these people are long serving members here