ordered a kilt

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

timemeddler

Jul 13, 2023
Well yes I am calling into question the authenticity if its american or USA as sheep farming and wool isn't a big thing there.

Its like how silk has to be originally from China or or its not real silk but imitation
And champagne has to be from France, in particular the champagne region.

I mean if you not bothered and just want the garment as like a costume so people will THINK you are wearing a kilt, then I suppose it doesn't really matter.

But just saying there's probably a few fashion police out there that might call you out on it. You will need a sporran too, otherwise your essentials (wallet, phone, breathmints or whatever) will have nowhere to go. Kilts don't have pockets.
It doesn't help that kilts aren't really scottish only, there's also irish and welsh versions.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
well enjoy your kilt
I dont do scottish dancing, but many church ladies I know do, in fact there are too many church ladies I know called Heather.

In Nz if you are maori and doing kapa haka (dancing/performance) you will be wearing a flax skirt if you male or female. Skirts are just better for dancing.