Paperback writer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Agent Oyster cooked dinner

Is this pukeko? asked Detective Lanolin who had been chewing for quite some time, 30 minutes to be exact.

No its my famous rubber chicken recipe, said Agent Oyster.
After a bit of hesitation on his own part and more chewing by Detective Lanolin, Agent Oyster cleared his throat, and in the most assertive tone he could muster, spoke "I think I've been left in the dark for quite long enough."

Detective Lanolin spat the Rubbere' Chicku'en out onto the ground and retorted, "Imagine that, an oyster being left in the dark... Did you think to make anything for dessert?"

Detective Lanolin then tapped softly on the tentpole. A dark shadowy figure stepped up to the doorway and stood behind Agent Oyster, blocking his escape.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
My wife has read a few novels about the Amish and enjoyed them very much.
what about you?
I've never read any, but I have read the Crucible by Arthur Miller, about the Puritans. I think they are different though.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
The dark shadowy figure of....Tourist, who was wearing his gumshoes and looking like a complete private eye.

I bring dessert, he said.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
what about you?
I've never read any, but I have read the Crucible by Arthur Miller, about the Puritans. I think they are different though.
I read a murder mystery about an Amish family that got slaughtered.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
Yeah, loved that show growing up. Herbie had aspirations of becoming a dentist. I liked that cookie monster animal too. Can't remember his name or even if he had a name.
yeah it was cookie monster lol after all c is for cookie and thats good enough for me lol

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
Agent Oyster cooked dinner

Is this pukeko? asked Detective Lanolin who had been chewing for quite some time, 30 minutes to be exact.

No its my famous rubber chicken recipe, said Agent Oyster.
wacka wacka cried the comedian bear lol

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Yeah, a box of Munchkins from Dunkin Donuts.
From whence cometh thou and where goest thou, strange bearer of litte balls? I fairly burst forth will questions, yet neither man nor Lanolin nor Grassland Shadow yieldeth forth answer to humble and confused Oyster! What of this business of dunking?

Benoriel

Apr 24, 2022
Narnia
ruach-baird.net
I have multiple irons in the fire at the moment. Mainly what I'm working on is an origin story for a multiverse that most of my other stories take place in.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
From whence cometh thou and where goest thou, strange bearer of litte balls? I fairly burst forth will questions, yet neither man nor Lanolin nor Grassland Shadow yieldeth forth answer to humble and confused Oyster! What of this business of dunking?
Gonna need a lot of coffee, my friend. :)

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
coffee is not obtainable around these here parts. Detective Lanolin looked around,they were not in the Amazon rainforest. Coffee plants did not grow in Amish Country.

There was however, plenty of dandelion.

Tourist, did you follow the yellow brick road to get here? Where are the rest of the munchkins?

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
coffee is not obtainable around these here parts. Detective Lanolin looked around,they were not in the Amazon rainforest. Coffee plants did not grow in Amish Country.

Tourist, did you follow the yellow brick road to get here? Where are the rest of the munchkins?
dont know, but I like my vegtables, especailly if it comes from the cocoa bean lol

oyster67

May 24, 2014

Rolling about beside the road in much pain, no doubt. This Tourist fellow is a mean one, I say. Did he even think to anesthetize them?

And all you can think of is... Dandelions!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
I have multiple irons in the fire at the moment. Mainly what I'm working on is an origin story for a multiverse that most of my other stories take place in.
Please share a small tidbit/sampler. :p

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
Rolling about beside the road in much pain, no doubt. This Tourist fellow is a mean one, I say. Did he even think to anesthetize them?

And all you can think of is... Dandelions!
their is nothing wrong with dandilions, my grandmother used to fry them, they are actually pretty good.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

The Wicked Witch of the West ate the little buggers.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
before or after she was flattened by the double wide?? lol
I believe that it was the Wicked Witch of the East that got flatten. Dorothy plundered the ruby red slippers. The Wicked Witch of the West was melted when Dorothy splashed water on her.