Pastor admits he has AIDS...Had sex with church members who didn't know

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

LRG

Banned
Jun 14, 2014
I have no sympathy for people who suffer the consequences of their own sinful acts. I'll save my sympathy for widows, orphans, and those who suffer hardship in spite of making moral choices. BTW, your post doesn't look very compassionate? Do you save your sympathy for the wicked?
I hope you include yourself in that since you are not perfect. Funny how you backstab me after I made a nice post to you on the other thread. Very typical of the religious hypocrites on here.

I don't care what anyone has done but to wish such an awful disease such as AIDS on anyone whether deserved or not is just plain evil so you can add yourself to the evil list along with that ladybug who has her own problems. Is her degenerative disk disease a punishment for some sin? Do you have any health problems and if so are they punishments for your sins? Get my point smart ass? Wait till you get a little older and see what happens to you. And the same goes for all the other religious hypocrites on here. What goes around comes around so you will get yours.

I'll tell you straight up buddy that Calvinism is an evil philosophy invented by John Calvin and inspired by St. Augustine who was inspired by paganism.

Your cold heart shows who you belong to.

Have a nice day and the next time you quote something put it in context smart mouth.

Sep 29, 2014
I hope you include yourself in that since you are not perfect. Funny how you backstab me after I made a nice post to you on the other thread. Very typical of the religious hypocrites on here.
Everyone has only so much love, tolerance, and sympathy to go around. Watch where you spend it.

There are innocent people with AIDS. Children born with it. People who were infected from a blood transfusion. Women whose husbands have had homosexual affairs or shared IV-drug needles. Your compassion for those who spread disease by willingly engaging in immoral activities is cruelty to those innocents who suffer.

LRG

Banned
Jun 14, 2014
Everyone has only so much love, tolerance, and sympathy to go around. Watch where you spend it.

There are innocent people with AIDS. Children born with it. People who were infected from a blood transfusion. Women whose husbands have had homosexual affairs or shared IV-drug needles. Your compassion for those who spread disease by willingly engaging in immoral activities is cruelty to those innocents who suffer.
You don't have any to spend.

Now listen you who are inspired by Satan to bother me just like losers like ladybug. I don't approve of anyone purposely spreading diseases to anyone. So don't put words in my mouth. And I have lots of compassion but I have no tolerance for internet fakes.

Ladybug has no compassion for the women infected by the pastor. They obviously weren't told were they? Why don't you get a brain and figure that one out. If you really think that I approve of someone doing immoral activities and spreading diseases to innocent people then you are basically an idiot.

M

Malcyboy

[h=3]John 13:34-35[/h]A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

That's your opinion, not mine. God hates those who do evil, so says the word of God.
[h=3]1 John 4:20[/h]If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen.

Your answer straight from God's word.

Sep 29, 2014
Now listen you who are inspired by Satan to bother me just like losers like ladybug. I don't approve of anyone purposely spreading diseases to anyone.
These women knew the "pastor" was a dirty dog. They also knew what they were doing, even if the pastor wasn't an an exceptionally low example of human life.

Sep 29, 2014
1 John 4:20

If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen.

Your answer straight from God's word.
Mathew 12:50 50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.

This "pastor" is liar, a drug-abuser, a mass-fornicator, a thief, and he did something to get AIDS (which for a male is usually homosexual acts). He's also refusing to step down, in spite of the church leadership demanding he step down. He doesn't do the will of God. He's not my brother that I should to love him.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
These women knew the "pastor" was a dirty dog. They also knew what they were doing, even if the pastor wasn't an an exceptionally low example of human life.
The pastor knew exactly what he was doing, as did the women who slept with him. They knew sleeping with him was wrong, and if they didn't use protection with him, that is their own fault for being so irresponsible..

LRG

Banned
Jun 14, 2014
I never said immoral acts were okay. But anyone who wishes such a disease on someone is evil and you are evil and so is the one liking your post.

You and company are no more than gossips and backstabbers.

What goes around comes around.

LRG

Banned
Jun 14, 2014
Mathew 12:50 50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.

This "pastor" is liar, a drug-abuser, a mass-fornicator, a thief, and he did something to get AIDS (which for a male is usually homosexual acts). He's also refusing to step down, in spite of the church leadership demanding he step down. He doesn't do the will of God. He's not my brother that I should to love him.
Calvinism is a religion based on hate. You believe God hates certain people indiscriminately and damns them to Hell with no chance of salvation. But on the other hand Jesus said to love your enemies. Maybe you need to read your Bible.

A

Ariel82

I hope everyone takes a minute from roasting the false pastor to pray for the church and the members who are hurting and trying to heal for such a gross betrayal.

Lord, we know Your truths and how even Jesus was tempted by Satan in the desert. We read in the Bible how the Enemy can twist Your scriptures to manipulate people into doing what goes against Your purpose and Your message.

Lord, we pray for all those people hurt and abused by this man to not be chased away from the church and Your light. We pray that they see beyond the lies and the pain to the Truth found in Your word. Don't let this experience turn them away from Church and Christ, but send people who truly know You to speak love and healing into their life. Lord send Your angels to chase away the demons haunting this church and that town. Lord, help the pastor find forgiveness and redemption in Your shed blood. In Jesus name we pray, amen.

LRG

Banned
Jun 14, 2014
The pastor knew exactly what he was doing, as did the women who slept with him. They knew sleeping with him was wrong, and if they didn't use protection with him, that is their own fault for being so irresponsible..
You are one of the biggest jerks on here. All you do is gossip. This site is your whole life because you got nothing else. If you had any heart or even brains you would not say what you are saying. And before you go on with your false accusations this is a particular sin and not everyone that sleeps around has AIDS. You admitted to being immoral with exes. Do you have AIDS? What if a person smoked or drank and ended up with cancer or heart disease. Would you condemn them too? What sin did you commit to get your back problems? You really should consider all this before you open your mouth. If you have all this pain like you claim you do then you should be the most compassionate person to others suffering from diseases whether you believe they are self-inflicted or not.

You seem to like to judge and condemn and gossip and backstab. You even made a remark on another post taking a jab at me that was not even related to me. I confronted you on it and I will do so again here. And why do you make posts with such big blue lettering trying to draw attention to yourself? Are you narcissistic?

You stated and I think you were referring to me since I've had confrontations with you on here. But you seem to neglect to mention that when I rebuked you I was actually sticking up for someone else of whom you were attacking.

"I've had awful things said to me by another user here, but I disregard it because she has the spirit of the enemy in her."

This is the kind of person you are. You are nothing more than a gossip and backstabber and I hope your conscience is doing well considering what trash you talk on here. How long have you claimed to be a Christian? A couple of years? Doesn't really matter but I've been a believer since I was a kid and no gossipmonger on the internet is going to tell me or tell someone else or even imply that I have the spirit of the enemy in me since I belong to Christ and he purchased me with his blood that he shed on the cross to redeem me.

Don't bother saying anymore trash against me on here either. You just stay on here and continue to gossip since you are obviously so good at it.

A

Ariel82

wow LRG, you sound really angry and frustrated. I will put you in my prayers.

I admit my initial reaction was to say the women were wrong to sleep with the pastor. However, I spend a lot of time listening and praying and there is always more to the story then we know.

I teach high school and there is so much more drama then I thought possible. so much abuse and hurting people hurting others out of pain and a misguided quest for peace and love.

I come here to pray and fellowship with others but sometimes I find people jump to conclusions and react at the world does, instead of stopping for a moment and just praying.

Being sick does not mean God is punishing someone. Some people get AIDS by helping someone who is infected.

The man who first had Ebola in the US was helping a pregnant woman into her house and did not know she had the disease.

From the Bible Job was sick but not because of his sins but because Satan wanted to test his faith and loyalty to God.

Sometimes we as humans fail the test, but God with His love and grace still calls us His children. He still loves us and wants us to come back home to Him.

If God can forgive a murderer like Saul who is later named the Apostle Paul, then He can forgive many others to.

We do not know God's plans, but we all need to pray before speaking.

Last edited by a moderator:

LRG

Banned
Jun 14, 2014
I hope everyone takes a minute from roasting the false pastor to pray for the church and the members who are hurting and trying to heal for such a gross betrayal.

Lord, we know Your truths and how even Jesus was tempted by Satan in the desert. We read in the Bible how the Enemy can twist Your scriptures to manipulate people into doing what goes against Your purpose and Your message.

Lord, we pray for all those people hurt and abused by this man to not be chased away from the church and Your light. We pray that they see beyond the lies and the pain to the Truth found in Your word. Don't let this experience turn them away from Church and Christ, but send people who truly know You to speak love and healing into their life. Lord send Your angels to chase away the demons haunting this church and that town. Lord, help the pastor find forgiveness and redemption in Your shed blood. In Jesus name we pray, amen.
Why don't you tell that to Jamal and ladybug. There is no love on here. Only gossiping and backstabbing.

A

Ariel82

Truthfully LRG, i just read the first couple post and then felt led to pray. I later read the rest after posting.

I don't come on here as often as i did but I really needed some time to pray and everyone is sleeping at my house right now. i should sleep to because I have work tomorrow or grade papers or lesson plans, but right now I think I really just need to pray because some times you just have to trust that God will give you the strength to make it to the next day.

LRG

Banned
Jun 14, 2014
wow LRG, you sound really angry and frustrated. I will put you in my prayers.

I admit my initial reaction was to say the women were wrong to sleep with the pastor. However, I spend a lot of time listening and praying and there is always more to the story then we know.

I teach high school and there is so much more drama then I thought possible. so much abuse and hurting people hurting others out of pain and a misguided quest for peace and love.

I come here to pray and fellowship with others but sometimes I find people just to conclusions and react at the world does, instead of stopping for a moment and just praying.

Being sick does not mean God is punishing someone. Some people get AIDS by helping someone who is infected.

The man who first had Ebola in the US was helping a pregnant woman into her house and did not know she had the disease.

From the Bible Job was sick but not because of his sins but because Satan wanted to test his faith and loyalty to God.

Sometimes we as humans fail the test, but God with His love and grace still calls us His children. He still loves us and wants us to come back home to Him.

If God can forgive a murderer like Saul who is later named the Apostle Paul, then He can forgive many others to.

We do not know God's plans, but we all need to pray before speaking.
Yes you are right I am incredibly angry.

Anyone who wishes such a disease on a person or who says they deserve it are evil.

I've been hurt enough on here and I've had it.

To all the religious phonies and you know who you are.

What goes around comes around.

I've had pagans treat me better than some people who claim to be Christians. What a joke!

Last edited by a moderator:

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
If we can't keep the discussion with a minimal level of civility and keep the name calling and personal attacks out of it this thread will be closed and offending users dealt with.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
You are one of the biggest jerks on here. All you do is gossip. This site is your whole life because you got nothing else. If you had any heart or even brains you would not say what you are saying. And before you go on with your false accusations this is a particular sin and not everyone that sleeps around has AIDS. You admitted to being immoral with exes. Do you have AIDS? What if a person smoked or drank and ended up with cancer or heart disease. Would you condemn them too? What sin did you commit to get your back problems? You really should consider all this before you open your mouth. If you have all this pain like you claim you do then you should be the most compassionate person to others suffering from diseases whether you believe they are self-inflicted or not.

You seem to like to judge and condemn and gossip and backstab. You even made a remark on another post taking a jab at me that was not even related to me. I confronted you on it and I will do so again here. And why do you make posts with such big blue lettering trying to draw attention to yourself? Are you narcissistic?

You stated and I think you were referring to me since I've had confrontations with you on here. But you seem to neglect to mention that when I rebuked you I was actually sticking up for someone else of whom you were attacking.

"I've had awful things said to me by another user here, but I disregard it because she has the spirit of the enemy in her."

This is the kind of person you are. You are nothing more than a gossip and backstabber and I hope your conscience is doing well considering what trash you talk on here. How long have you claimed to be a Christian? A couple of years? Doesn't really matter but I've been a believer since I was a kid and no gossipmonger on the internet is going to tell me or tell someone else or even imply that I have the spirit of the enemy in me since I belong to Christ and he purchased me with his blood that he shed on the cross to redeem me.

Don't bother saying anymore trash against me on here either. You just stay on here and continue to gossip since you are obviously so good at it.

​I use big blue lettering because my eyes are bad and I can see it better when I type..compared to some type sizes, I'd say mine is small..lol :)

edit: oops..she got banned..didnt see that when I replied..

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2014
I never said immoral acts were okay. But anyone who wishes such a disease on someone is evil and you are evil and so is the one liking your post.
I don't wish disease on anyone. I'm just not going to invest my emotions (sympathy, worry, etc.) into someone who is suffering the consequences of their immoral decisions. They knew better, no reason for me to let them drag me down with them.

J

Jullianna

Father, I pray for this pastor, the women involved and this entire congregation. I pray for healing, repentance and restoration for all.