People that remind you of people?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 2, 2009
haha, that's awesome! Your similarity to my friend is uncanny, and it's not just looks (though you ALSO look alike!) :p He's your age, is a writer, english teacher, very imaginative, quirky, loves children, and the way you two discuss theology is so identical it's almost scary. o_O

I get told my a lot of people that I look like America Ferrera. The only bummer is that the first time this happened, the person used the name of the character that actress was most known for at the time.

"Hey.. wow! You look exactly like ugly betty!"

..um, thank you.
I can only see part of you from your avatar but from what I can see, you remind me of Grace Park (Hawaii-Five-0):

Aug 2, 2009
Jullianna used to remind me of Nicole Kidman, and there's no denying the resemblance :D, but after getting to know her a little bit more over the years she now reminds me more of Kate Walsh - the beautiful, smart, level-headed doctor on Private Practice.. some might remember her from Grey's Anatomy..

[/IMG]

J

jesuschrist13

Some people tell me that I remind them of Justin Bieber

S

Shouryu

<------ HUGE CAR NERD

Proof in

Jullianna used to remind me of Nicole Kidman, and there's no denying the resemblance :D, but after getting to know her a little bit more over the years she now reminds me more of Kate Walsh - the beautiful, smart, level-headed doctor on Private Practice.. some might remember her from Grey's Anatomy..

[/IMG]

I know her from neither of those things. I know her from her run of Cadillac commercials from 4-5 years ago. "When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?" ^_^

CatHerder

Mar 20, 2013
batgirl.jpg batgirl on bike.jpg

This is who Julianna reminds me of.

I have no idea why.

error

Oct 23, 2009
Speaking of Arwen. She reminds me of Carey Mulligan.

I was watching one of her movies and all I could think to myself -> arwen, arwen. :)
carrey mulligan.jpg
carrey.jpg

T

Tintin

I can see it. All of those are lovely choices. :)