Pizza! Sushi! Cheesecake! Chocolate! And other delicious stuff.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

VioletReigns

all this looking at beautiful food is making me tear up.

it's just.. so... perty!

lol
Right? So far I've shed tears for the chocolate cake and now the Panzarotti. rofl!!

V

VioletReigns

pizza rolls? Why do those look like pizza rolls? I want pizza rolls :(
Those pizza "rolls" weigh about 1 lb each and takes two hands to hold 'em. :D

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
i just wanna take a moment right now to thank God for giving us ....

taste buds.

amen.

S

Shouryu

I just made almost 3 gallons of green chile chicken chili. Does that count?

Hatch green chile (mild, since some of the faculty may be wusses)
chopped, pan-seared chicken thighs
hardwood-smoked chicken sausage
a bottle of New Mexico riesling
fire-roasted tomatoes
white beans
black beans
chopped onions and garlic
various spices

Second year in a row we're having some kind of department-vs-department cook-off as a team building exercise. Last year was tacos, this year, chili. (Thank the Lord it wasn't strict Texas-style chili...six versions of the SAME THING?) FINE ARTS FOR THE WIN, YO!

May 25, 2015
Now you all got me thinking of a Panzarotti. They originated in Camden, NJ where I grew up. Out-of-this-world golden deep fried crust, pizza sauce inside, mozzarella cheese, sausage or pepperoni in it if ya like. They were sooooooo good!!!

View attachment 129029
I have some in my freezer! AHHHHH, I totally forgot....that is one unhealthy thing that is in my apartment right now.

Okay, everyone....pizza rolls or hot pockets? What do you prefer? Can't say both! ;)

Apr 15, 2014
I could get down with some green chicken chili. YUM.

S

Shouryu

Hey, who wants to start an over-under pool on how long it takes you-know-who to show up and berate us for creating and participating in a thread that, in his mind, serves no purpose? *smirk*

Mo0448

Jun 10, 2013
I have some in my freezer! AHHHHH, I totally forgot....that is one unhealthy thing that is in my apartment right now.

Okay, everyone....pizza rolls or hot pockets? What do you prefer? Can't say both! ;)
Pizza rolls I can eat more of them without feeling guilty while if I have one hot pocket and think of having another I'll feel guilty lol

Apr 15, 2014
Hey, who wants to start an over-under pool on how long it takes you-know-who to show up and berate us for creating and participating in a thread that, in his mind, serves no purpose? *smirk*
Voldemort?

:D

May 25, 2015
Pizza rolls I can eat more of them without feeling guilty while if I have one hot pocket and think of having another I'll feel guilty lol
That's true. Buuuuuuttttt.....when you eat pizza rolls, how many do you eat? ;) haha, because I feel that I can eat 36 of those in one sitting which is equivalent to two hot pockets.

Okay, I probably can't eat 36. That's a bit of an exaggeration. But you catch my drift.

Apr 15, 2014
I can't eat either of them. Not awesome food. Though that Panzerotti sounds and looks amazing

Mo0448

Jun 10, 2013
That's true. Buuuuuuttttt.....when you eat pizza rolls, how many do you eat? ;) haha, because I feel that I can eat 36 of those in one sitting which is equivalent to two hot pockets.

Okay, I probably can't eat 36. That's a bit of an exaggeration. But you catch my drift.
I was going to shoot around 30-40 of them in a sitting they're so gooood! It's not an exaggeration I believe it lol