please answer serious qurstion for women

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
So I just got schooled in a lot of "women stuff", thanks to this thread.

To the OP -
Having experienced a severe deluge in my city that brought life to a standstill for 4 days, affected more than 5 million people in varying degree, caused a loss of 300+ lives and brought about a loss in a few hundred million USD, I think that you are doing a wonderful job, if God has indeed led you to do it. Here are some other things that I can suggest, though you may have thought of them -

Bleaching powder => cheap, but handy disinfectant, to use while disposing rotting garbage and for sterilizing drinking water
Batteries, candles and matchsticks/lighters - depending on the size of the candle, but assume that one candle can last for 6-8 hours for one household
Mosquito coils or cream - if you live in an area that is prone to mosquitoes
Surgical gloves/masks
A magnetic compass
Also train yourself on the traditional technique of Celestial Navigation
Swiss knives => get a few of them
Thick ropes and hooks/fasteners => to fasten supplies, to help people cross a strong river
Ham radio which operates with batteries
Solar powered generator
Cycle-powered dynamos to light up small bulbs

I hope that whatever you are preparing for does not come to pass, though it is best to be prepared for it.

To the others -
I think it should be acceptable to talk about these things on an open platform. I have been pretty open minded to sharing these things, and I wish that more women come forward in encouraging the men to discuss such things with their wives or girlfriends. After all, it is a wonderful excuse for us men to pamper you with some extra love and affection, if we can. :)

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Taking the OP at face value: I recommend cloth diapers. When disposables run out they are all gone... well, there is that big stinky pile in the trash, but they can't be used any more. Cloth diapers for the win. Of course it depends on what you are preparing for. If the event you are looking at has a definite end-point you can use disposables. If you are taking care of all these people for an indefinite time get cloth diapers.

Also might get a cloth version of the maxi pads. Do they make those?

J

JeniBean

16 grand huh. Might have been better spent on a shrink..

But if you must know...

- tampons
- maxi-pads
- panty liners
- douche
- monistat
NO NO No never a douche, it causes issues and imbalances the female system. Should you umm...gosh being a sex ed teacher sometimes is like how do I word this in a forum....should you need to cleanse use water...only water...there I will stop it there.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I just did a quick google and they DO make cloth maxipads.

Good luck Stone with whatever it is y'all gonna be dealing with. Without more detail I'd say you got the best advice we can offer.

J

JeniBean

So basically the biology of a female body during this time needs the following and in unscented as the scented chemicals again can mess with the internal system of a woman. Think of it this way...many, many years ago a woman would sit over a whole in the ground. To put things in a delicate matter every item on the market is met to meet the needs of the flow...as in ounces. Hence forth you need Tampons in all sizes from ULTRA, SUPER PLUS, PLUS, REGULAR AND JUNIOR. You need to also understand that 3 of the 7 possible days of the cycle a woman can use a tampon once per an hour. Again this depends their body, age, flow, etc. You will also need PADS of all sizes. Please understand with many of these product there may be LATEX and many people have LATEX allergies, this is where it is important to use the top brands such as Tampax for tampons and Kotex pads. As to pain reliever a basic ibuprofen should be in you stock pile to help with many things, not just cramping. I will end here, as this answers your basic question. Please understand all women are different and there is no general overall universal way to prepare for this.

D

didymos

... I haven't made preparations yet, and one of them is regarding the female hygienic perspective. Idk anything about womens menstral cycle except it is supposed to happen once a month right?...

(so you'd better buy some mace too) :rolleyes:

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
Please understand all women are different and there is no general overall universal way to prepare for this.
She is right. Considering that you are preparing for disaster where survival is the first objective, focus on getting the basic essentials. If you do not get different variants, that's fine. If you do not get all sizes, even that is fine. Just get what you can. Remember - no matter how well you prepare, there will always be someone who needs something else. So, just focus on getting the essential types of sizes in adequate quantities. It is amazing how, during a disaster, people will learn to make do with whatever they get.

E

ember

You know, when that tribulation starts that we all feel is very close comes, you're not going to be able to buy tampons. Unless you deny God and take the mark. Think of every thing you need - toothpaste, tp, nose spray - then think of where you're going to get it when you can't buy it. God told Noah to build a boat, God warns us to be prepared as in the time of Noah. Don't think you're going to live to see it? Yeah, you could take that gamble, or perhaps God is building a stockpile for use later by other people? I'd like to know more about this 'calling', and maybe where it's coming from, but the point they make about being prepared in even the things we don't realize we're going to need is valid.

But will I be able to find this guy to buy them from?

nose spray? you do think of everything, don't you! maybe you should give me YOUR address...BTW, be prepared for my husband and dogs as well...we are a unit

You forgot the Bible. We should probably have one.

E

ember

I just did a quick google and they DO make cloth maxipads.

Good luck Stone with whatever it is y'all gonna be dealing with. Without more detail I'd say you got the best advice we can offer.

I said right at the beginning of this thread

GOOGLE

see?

Feb 7, 2015
The very first thing out of my wife's mouth was a rather disgusted, "Why didn't he simply ask some women he knows to make him a shopping list, rather than brag about his $16k on the internet?"

C

coby

The very first thing out of my wife's mouth was a rather disgusted, "Why didn't he simply ask some women he knows to make him a shopping list, rather than brag about his $16k on the internet?"
So much fun things you can do with 16k and he buys tampons.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
i guess he's preparing for some upcoming natural disaster?

A

AuntieAnt

The op says, "I have reason to believe from the holy spirit that I need to be making preparations not only for myself but for many others."

NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE.

That doesn't line up with God's Word.

In fact, it's the exact opposite. It's not only fear based & self-dependence, but it's public indiscretion and self-promotion.

All the good intentions in the world can’t hide the fact that this op is attention seeking, publicly announcing his financial investment, putting the blame on the Holy Spirit, and then trying to justify delving into women's extremely personal affairs in a public place.

What decent man of God would walk up to a group of women he doesn’t even know and start asking them what personal products they use? If anyone had half an ounce of wisdom, they'd know that you could ask any pharmacist about things of that nature or Google it.

Be anxious about nothing.

Cast all your cares on the Lord, because He cares for you.

My God will supply all my needs according to His riches (not mine).

Take nothing for the journey--no staff, no bag, no bread, no money, no extra shirt.

Do not acquire gold, or silver, or copper for your money belts, or a bag for your journey, or even two coats, or sandals, or a staff.

So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Don’t practice your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them.

When you do good deeds, don't publicly announce. If you do, you won't get a reward from your Father in heaven.

I’m telling you, take no thought about your life, do not worry about what you’ll eat or drink, or about your body, what you should wear… the birds of the air don’t worry & your Father feeds them. Aren’t you more important than a bird? Can any of you add anything to your life by worrying?

Remember the parable Jesus told in Luke 12 about the rich man who had an abundance of crops and planned to build bigger barns to store them? While a bigger barn may not be an evil thing, the rich man's dependence upon his own strength was. In the story, the man died that night and his provisions got left behind for others to take.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
If you were truly serious about this you would be clever enough to get this information about women toiletries on your own. I recommend Google.