Please give me strenght

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
Hello good morning its 8.15am here in the uk.I woud like for other beleivers to lift me up in prayer to the lord. I am searching with all my strenght to get either a house exchang or house transfer with my housing assocation. I suffer with a bad neighbour that is always trying to intimidate me and my partner/ who is also my carer. This neighbour is the topic of convesations everyday with us, she bangs doors, abusive once towards us. she waits in the shadows until we go to bed and slams doors, its terrible, she is everywhere. What also doesnt help is that I suffer with schizophrenia, and not many people understand that when under stress it can be really bad. I pray pray pray for a house transfer soon. I am on the waiting list, but my partner rod is becoming to inpatient cos of this woman next door to us. Please god i want to beleive in you so much, but nothing good is happening. amen

Attachments

W

walkinthespirit

I pray Father that YOu deliver this young woman from sch... and that YOU show her how to walk Victorious in YOU, set her free LORD! set her free! Lord move in on her situation, YOUR will be done in her life, as she seeks Your face Father,in JESUS name amen!

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
I pray Father that YOu deliver this young woman from sch... and that YOU show her how to walk Victorious in YOU, set her free LORD! set her free! Lord move in on her situation, YOUR will be done in her life, as she seeks Your face Father,in JESUS name amen!
Thankyou very much for praying for me. I was just begining to think noone cared. This past few weeks have been awful. Everytime we try to move we are knocked back by someone not wanting ouir house. I beginning to think that there is some kind of curse on our house. My partner and I are so down and all we would like is to get settled and get married in a nice enviroment. Im sure the devil wanst a hold of me! But thank you so much for giving me your pray as I needed it alot. I do wish I could seek god myself, I suppose I have have faith. Im not well at the moment. Thanks anyway.

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
Hi, Has you can see from my photo I try my best. I always try to overcome situations the best Ican. Thats why i ove photos, happy ones that is! You are the only person that has wrote to me for ages, and It would be good to have a freind. I sometimes find it hard becasue my partner is always mad with oiur neighbour, I must admit my neighbour is very trying. She stalks us and puts her boyfeinds against us both. I think she is very awful. I pray and continue to pray that we overcome her with gods helps. God is my only refuge at the moment. Im so happy you wrote to me. Love Mandy xx ps I see you are female also,im 41 now.

W

walkinthespirit

Hey MAndy, I will send you my email...

God bless you! YOU can be delivered from everything, God has only the BEST for you! All this junkage from the enemy, dont stand for it, kick him to the curb!

But I must tell you, if you are living in sin with your partner, you must turn from that.

And yes I was distressed, when I seen your post was 3 weeks old!

God is real!!! and HE does answer prayers!

And your house might be cursed! So right now in the name of JESUS I come against all curses on your home, and on you, and say NO MORE!!!
NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST YOU SHALL PROSER IN JESUS NAME!!! I COME AGAINST ALL EVIL IN EVERY ABSOLUTE WAY, AND LAY IT AT THE FEET OF JESUS, BLESS THESE NEIGHBOURS LORD, BLESS THEM, BLESS THEM , BLESS THEM, THE BIBLE SAYS BLESS THOSE WHO CURSE YOU, SO WE BLESS THEM!!!!
SEND YOUR ANGELS LORD TO ACCOMPLISH YOUR WILL , AND PUT THE FULL ARMOR OF GOD UPON THIS YOUNG WOMAN, WASH HER IN YOUR BLOOD JESUS! WE PRAY IN THE PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOR, AMEN!!!

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
hi, Thanks alot. We are planning to get married, and believe me we have been through more than the average couple. We have shown commiment and love and I still beleive to this day God put us together. We also dont regards sex as more important than love, im being honest with you and the lord. I hope god agrees to us getting married, when I say partner I am female and rod is male. Thanks anyway for you email address. I will write to you. Tell me about yourself more. from mandy

W

walkinthespirit

Bless you Mandy, I will let you know more about me, on a email, blessings!