Please help...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

DanielW

Ok, guys, I'm a young minister. I have back slidden and me and my girlfriend have recently had premarital sex. I have asked God's forgiveness but we kept having sex. I have asked God to take this away from me and have cried before God and asked Him to help me. I can't control myself. Please pray and any advice will be greatly appreciated. I know I have messed up...

G

GreenNnice

Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.
Which master do you want to serve, Dan? God gives us a choice. And, He also tells us explicitly, we cannot serve two masters. We will love the one and hate the other, I think Scripture here says.

But, YOU are forgiven, the cross sealed the DEAL. Don'T EVER think that Jesus' dying on the cross was all for naught, He died for your sins. Now, granted, Christ's grace given us by His Son dying on the cross, is not a license to sin. No, Paul says, 'God forbid!' But, we all err and we are all forgiven by the cross, your past sins, your present sins, your future sins, all covered by His shed blood which was given man, whom God hated until He propitiated our sins by Him (Read Zechariah, we WERE enemies of God) .

Take care, my friend, not easy to accept Christ's forgiveness, but you go to the cross and give it ALL to Him, surrender all, I suggest listening to Cee Cee Winan's great song, "I Surrender All,' and just let the tears flow and slowly, or quickly, repent and do not go sin no more, that is what He told Mary of Magdalene, the prostitute and He is telling YOU (and your girl) the same thing, because God is the same today, as yesterday, as forevermore, Scripture tells us.

God bless you, Dan. YOU are His man, like that one who pleased God, was after His own heart, just like DAVID , and, to think, you and he, only three letters different, too. Dan be a David, get on your knees, sackcloth and ashes, ACCEPT Christ's Holy Spirit leading and He will lead you, get up and then go when God's answer is done, just like God answered David, for His putting Uriah on the front lines, God is just, He will get you through. I know, He has got me through many times in life. The Lord leads. '...you follow Me.' John 21:22 :)

S

simplyme_bekah

That was beautiful and gave me goose bumps and it led me to prayer greennice. Daniel why don't you just make her your wife and then it is right and beautiful in the eyes of the Lord? I pray the Lord gives to you his strength to overcome this temptation and that he gives you the strength to walk away if this person isn't someone that you would make your wife, I pray and ask on Jesus name amen.

L

liz247

Remember always that God is a forgiving God and Father. God will do His part in helping you with this temptation, but you must do your part also. You may have to take some trastic measures and not be alone with your girlfriend. Be accountable to someone, not only you but your girlfriend also. Seek God about this relationship if this is the one He has for you and if she is the one get married.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father God, full of mercy and grace I pray that you help Daniel forgive himself turn to your word. Please help him to walk in your ways and to be a light in this world.In Yeshua's holy name I pray amen

Daniel,You have made a covenant with your girlfriend and God with this act please think about the next move you make.

A

Ariel82

yeah i would seriously consider marriage....

1 Corinthians 7:36 But if any man thinks he is behaving improperly toward his virgin, if she is past the flower of youth, and thus it must be, let him do what he wishes. He does not sin; let them marry.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus's name for you both.

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Wow...
I agree with the other posts.
I will pray God gives you both wisdom.
Love & blessings, Shekaniah

Aug 15, 2009
Ok, guys, I'm a young minister. I have back slidden and me and my girlfriend have recently had premarital sex. I have asked God's forgiveness but we kept having sex. I have asked God to take this away from me and have cried before God and asked Him to help me. I can't control myself. Please pray and any advice will be greatly appreciated. I know I have messed up...

I have seen this several times. My advice to you is to break up with her immediately before you get her pregnant. Every time you sin with her, you will eventually lose the desire to even serve God. Many preachers have been shipwrecked by this. I almost was when I was a teenager. A friend of mine was shipwrecked in his relationship with a girl he met in church. He never recovered. Another friend was nearly destroyed by a girl who came to our church and started social dating with him. Everything started out casual. The next thing you know, they were at her house with her mother still in the house! He got her pregnant, realized what he done, and broke off the relationship. She got mad and turned him in to his organization, where he was grilled by the state board and eventually he quit. She went on to date another guy who had a football scholarship in college, got pregnant by him, and he lost everything. They also split up. The two babies are about aren't even one year apart. She didn't waste any time.
If the girl you're with was God sent, he will send her back. As a minister, you know that fornication is sin, and choosing her before God is idolatry. God would not sit still and watch you do that, and let you be his minister. The just shall live by faith. You need to show God your faith by honoring him with true repentance. Drop her immediately
while you still can. Who knows whether or not she's trying to get pregnant by you? Once she is, your whole life will irreversibly change. You don't want that.

D

DavEtheBravE

Theres alot of wisdom here, take the advice to heart. Your not doomed Gods grace is suffiecent. Ive went through the same adversity and honestly taking a break or fasting from your GF is pretty effective. Take this time to reestablish what God has giving you spiritual. If You feel that she came from God and your heart is bound to her. Then dont leave her but take a break from your relationship and fast

Stay Blessed

Aug 15, 2009
Ecclesiastes 7:26 [SUP]26 [/SUP]And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her.

G

GreenNnice

Dan, the Lord leads, PM whoever here on c.c. He leads you to.

God bless you for coming here, now, go to Him, on your knees, tears flowing, He won't set you free easily of this act, in your eyes, I don't think, but, good news here, He set you free on a cross 2000 years ago. The Lord leads, His Spirit in you, think of what others have said in above posts and know that He knows your deepest thoughts of your heart, only Him, live your life in Him, yhrough Him, walking with Him, accepting His outcomes, which are all right and good for His pleasure to further His Kingdom, let God receive the glory in this situation, as Scripture commands we do.

Being a youth pastor is great work, God will grow you, assuredly this is truth, IF you wholeheartedly accept His deepest doings into your life to change you now, and, never forget , His mercies for us are new every morning, go in His grace, Dan, and, never forget either, when all around your world crumbles God is still there, fall to Him, He will carry you, all your weight, on His shoulders. :)

Stop, sit, crawl, lie down, and listen to this song, blessings on your life, Dan, for following Him.

YouTube