please please please pray for me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shekaniah

Prayers sent again... :)
God bless you and keep you close,
Love in Jesus, Shekaniah

Oct 27, 2012
Dear friend,

I do not comprehend in the minimum anything that you are feeling or going through. But I am driven by compassion to beg you to draw to God. Call His name, ask Him for help. He will be there before the people at the emergency line will. He is readily available to all who call His name. Shed all your tears and all the worries of your heart with Him, you and Him alone. Ask Him to bring the peace that surpasses all understanding into your heart, mind and soul. Ask Him to stop the enemy from sending fiery darts at you. And more than anything, ask Him to control you everything that goes into you and comes out from you with the power of His Holy Spirit. He loves you soooo much. He loves you so much that He would've rather have died, and He did, than be without you. Just draw near to Him, He wants to comfort you. I will pray for you!
Very warm greetings, Adrian!

I just had to respond to let you know that at your young age your words are like Light! May they reach deep into our beloved friend who is asking for prayer. I too will be praying asking the Father in the Name of Jesus to bring quick and loving change to His beloved child.
---------------------------------------------------------
"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." -- ISAIAH 41:10 (KJV) <*>>>>><

H

heirofChrist

here's some food for thought. Just know that you will be hated as Christ was hated. When the flesh is raging war and you just wanna snap at someone just think of Christ carrying that Cross. Those people beat him, mocked him, spit on him, and crusified him. We as humans tend to think that we are in real hard situations, but when we think about Christ and what he went through it truly makes our problems seem like a walk in the park. Martin Luther King said "hate never drives out hate only love can do that" and i relate that to Christ saying love your enemies. No it is not done so easily, its really hard just cling to Christ and trust in his perfected finished work to get you through these situations. I understand what your going through so i hope things get better. I hope this helped a little.

J

Jordache

I wish I could hug you right now, but Jesus is. I pray that you will feel it. God is moving you towards help if you cry out to him. Wait on The Lord and he will hear your cry. He will answer you. He knows your stress and heartbreak and he wants to meet you in it. I declare hope for you. Hold onto the truth of Gods strength in you and through you. Embrace how God sees you. Take hold of God. He is the source of all truth. He declares what is right.

T

Trifecta

Father God we know that you are a mighty God . Lord your Word says that ' You , record our wanderings , and place our tears in a bottle ' . We fight almost on a daily basis with , the issues of life , because we know that we have an enemy that wants to destroy us , for we are created in the image and the likeness of you Dear God . Father through every storm , through every trial and test that this world can throw at us , we must see your mighty hand , holding onto us when we cant see through the hurt and the pain , when we dont know the end from the beginning. God we take the faith that you have given , that small portion that tells us to yet trust you , and we believe that your plans for us exceed anything that we could ever dream of . We are precious to you Dear Father . Today Lord I lift your Child up in prayer and intercession . Lord that they would know who they are in Christ Jesus , and just how valuable they are , to your Kingdom oh God . Father we welcome your precious Holy Spirit into this forum today , your beautiful Spirit that provides comfort , and a Divine Peace that passes all understanding . Lord by the power of your Word , and because of the Blood of your precious Son Jesus , we take authority over every spirit of oppression , and we bind that lying spirit in the Mighty Name of Jesus .. We speak Life , and Wholeness , and Healing over every area of damaged emotion , and we ask that you begin to show yourself Mighty in this persons life. Dispell the darkness Lord Jesus.. We pray in the Mighty Name that is above every Name , Jesus. Amen

J

Jordache

Amen trifecta! In Jesus perfect and powerful name!

P

PrettyBelle

Level my dear friend I have missed you.
Honey you and I have been victims for way too long. I know your pain all too well and have been through a lot of the same experiences and the devil wants us down because God has a calling on our lives. He knows that if we start this calling that it will save many, so he attacks our minds and tries to keep us depressed and in victim mode. We are better than that.

K listen honey, do what I do. Get on your knees in front of your couch, bed, wherever you can get low. I just kneel in front of my couch and pray as if I'm laying on Jesus's lap. I cry out to him and tell him my sorrows. Everytime I feel His presence so thick there and it heals my soul-bit by bit. One night I felt warm arms wrap around me and peace flooded my soul.

Jesus can heal you but it's not going to happen overnight. Just stay in the word. The more word you have in your mind the less he can attack you. Remember when Jesus was tempted in the wilderness? What did He do when Satan tempted him? He said "It is written". Learn some verses that are specific to your situation and when Satan comes around lying to you you can defend yourself. He is the accuser of the brethren and will be in your head 24-7 until you stop him with the word.

You are a beautiful woman and have an abundant life in front of you. Just fight for it!

Lord,
I come to you on behalf of my dear friend K who Satan is trying to sift like wheat. Lord you know the struggles she has faced and are still facing. Father I ask that you strengthen her and give her peace-the peace that passes all understanding. Guard her heart and mind from any attack of the enemy. She is called to do great things for your kingdom and I ask that you reveal yourself to her in a mighty way. Give her the verses she needs to fight off the enemy. (The Lord will deliver me from every evil attack and deliver me safely into His Kingdom. There is no condemnation to those in Christ Jesus. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.) Lord you can make a way out of no way for my dear friend and we thank you that what concerns her has already been acomplished.We praise you in advance for all that you are doing in K's life and what you are about to do. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

I love you girl and am always here for you. :)

Dec 23, 2012
Dear lord, i just want to lift up your sister in christ to you now lord, cradle her in your loving arms god and open her heart out for you god, have her cry out to you god and have you hear her troubles god, free her god of what is holding her back from you and give her faith god, give her guidance, that she will keep following you even through tough times, give her faith god, that her faith will keep growing through you god, and also if her boyfriends doesn't call her as much and there is rude girls at work, just remind her god that you love her god, show her your love and cradle her in your loving arms, hear our prayers oh lord!!! and also god even though she has alot of anger built up inside her god, have her cry out to you god and have her let it all out god, give it all to you as it is ok to cry, as we are here for her god and we are ready to pray, remind her that she is here for a reason and that you got plans for her, comfort her during tough times lord and hear her crys to you god. and also god, remind her that we care for her and that we are ready to pray oh lord, we pray becuase that what your son would want us to do, do your will god, and worship you in your name, clean her heart god, make her pure and holy god, make her new again and make her worthy. and also god, i just want to pray for her grandmother, son grandmother and her family lord that you will also touch them god, lift them up in your arms god, and cradle them in your ams god and heal them, don't have them give up on you oh lord, as you are our Heavenly Father, Our Healer, God O Mighty, Amen, O lord, hear our prayers oh lord.. in your holy and precious name we pray amen..

I am thinking about you and i am praying for you, hang in there and at CC, we have people here that cares, we are here to pray, to worship and praise God!!!!!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((levelmymindbyfaith22)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))