please pray for these things..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 25, 2014
Hi CC
I just got a giant bump removed. The doc says i will be in pain for 3 days but than it will go away. Ihhope he's right. Also please pray i get more brave and willing to use the mic on here. Everytime i go in the chat room I'm like "I'm gonna use the mic!" than chicken out. I have a bad stammer and i don't wanna annoy people but another art of me is telling me go on use the mic. Anyway hope i wasn't rambling on too much. God bless everyone and i hope all your prayers come true.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord give iluvgod2014 your strength and power to stand boldly for you and let your showers of blessing fall upon. IN Jesus name, Amen!

G

greg789

don't worry about your voice, every voice other than mine is Great.... I really enjoy hearing everyone for some reason.... maybe I'm just sick talking to myself...

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus for a fast and painless healing for you and the courage you desire. :)

God bless
pickles

M

Miri

Know what, any person of true value will just let you be yourself and won't be bothered about your stammer.

Praying for quick healing.

God bless.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
The Bible says Moses was stammering... but God wanted him to speak and chose exactly him to speak... Be encouraged with this... :)
Praying for your pain to be gone quickly. amen

KBond

Jun 5, 2013
Lord, I pray for peace and healing in this man's life. Give him the words to speak and the message to preach. In Christ's Name, Amen.

Sep 6, 2014
Hi CC
I just got a giant bump removed. The doc says i will be in pain for 3 days but than it will go away. Ihhope he's right. Also please pray i get more brave and willing to use the mic on here. Everytime i go in the chat room I'm like "I'm gonna use the mic!" than chicken out. I have a bad stammer and i don't wanna annoy people but another art of me is telling me go on use the mic. Anyway hope i wasn't rambling on too much. God bless everyone and i hope all your prayers come true.

Matthew 16:24

Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.