Pope Francis declares evolution and big Bang theory are right

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Katy-follower

Jun 25, 2011
The Pope is a man appointed by God to lead the Catholic Church and has great love in his heart for the common man and those that have been marginalized and disenfranchised
I think you refer to the scriptures that speak of God being in control and even choosing who our presidents and leaders will be, according to His will? God has allowed him to be pope of that church, but in no way does that confirm that he's of God and speaks truth, because we know he teaches and believes a different gospel.

Mother Teresa was kind and did a lot of great things for people, but it would all count for nothing if she died without Jesus.... at the same time I believe God may have brought some relief to some people as a result, according to His will. The scriptures even say that He uses one evil to wipe out another evil. Remember the delusion in the end times, how God will send this delusion. All part of His plan.

The pope does preach a different gospel though. Without even going into everything (which is for another thread), the pope has the title of "vicar of Christ" which basically that worldly system grants to the pope the roles that Christ said would belong to the Holy Spirit.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015

I don't see where the Bible supports evolution or the big bang theory. God is Almighty and doesn't need a magic wand. Throughout Genesis chapter 1, God simply SAID.. and it was so.
Hello mailmandan! Long time no see. Amen to your post. God created something from nothing by His spoken word.

Mar 19, 2018
you can read the first chapter of genesis and still believe in evolution/bbt. Its called theistic evolution. I don't know which one I believe in more, but at the end of the day, its not your belief in origins that saves you.
Theistic evolution is a synthetic truth inasmuch as it is a fusion a thesis and antithesis to form a synthesis. It is the melding together of two diametrically opposed teachings.

[FONT=&quot]Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 2 Corinthians 6:14[/FONT]

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
For those who believe theistic evolution, riddle me this:

How was there death of the evolving man before the fall?
"How"?

"Naturally." If something is material, it can be damaged, destroyed, hurt one way or another.

Adam had to eat from the tree of life (whatever it was) not to die naturally.

Alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
I say one thing, this Pope Francis has nearly everyone eaten out of the palm of his hand. It is my opinion that a good many of people will automatically believe what the pope says without checking for themselves.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
"How"?

"Naturally." If something is material, it can be damaged, destroyed, hurt one way or another.

Adam had to eat from the tree of life (whatever it was) not to die naturally.
I don't believe that is what Scripture reveals...death spread through sin..

Therefore, just as sin came into the world through one man, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because all sinned—(Rom 5:12)

Alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
Anyone notice how the one who holds the position of "Pope" is considered to be infallible?

This line of thinking is along the same lines as those who said The Titanic is unsinkable, and we all know what happened to The Titanic.

To use a modern term, in my opinion, popes in this modern day and age are nothing more than a public relations officer.

What amazes me is after all the evidence that has been made known about the catholic church over the years, people still cannot see what that organization is.

Bladerunner

Aug 22, 2016
Anyone notice how the one who holds the position of "Pope" is considered to be infallible?

This line of thinking is along the same lines as those who said The Titanic is unsinkable, and we all know what happened to The Titanic.

To use a modern term, in my opinion, popes in this modern day and age are nothing more than a public relations officer.

What amazes me is after all the evidence that has been made known about the catholic church over the years, people still cannot see what that organization is.
The Pope was and will be again the dictator of Kingdoms (kings).