POSERS!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

what do you think about posers?

• I am a poser and i dont really care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am not a poser and i am sick of those who are

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • I am a poser but i am thinkin abuot clicking the one above this one to be more of a poser

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C

Curtis295

Maybe you should spend less time judging and more time studying.
Amen!! Maybe this young man needs to chat with his YOUTH pastor about this more.

L

loeza89

not all of us think this way XP

C

Curtis295

i understand what your saying but, the bible tells us not to curse.. yet the posers curse.. i am not completly judging i mean i am not judging by there looks style or the people they hang out with, its like if you see something off a shelf fall are you judging that item falling? or is it a fact? well when they curse its like the item falling a known fact that is wrong to do.
I am sure you curse to, I mean some times I slip up when I get upset with somthing, but I know my lord and saviour forgives me when I ask for it. After all we are all HUMAN, and we would not be on this earth if we were saints who have never sinned.

P

PRAIASEmyGOD

I am sure you curse to, I mean some times I slip up when I get upset with somthing, but I know my lord and saviour forgives me when I ask for it. After all we are all HUMAN, and we would not be on this earth if we were saints who have never sinned.

infact i used to curse but i no longer due, and is it not a sin to live a life of sin without tempting to stop? if you dont attempt to stop then isnt that wher hell is for? and if you would look at my other post you would understand that i help people i don't criticize i am just saying, people who go there whole life thinking there a "true" christian without realizing what they do is a sin..

And for your comment on saying that i should sped more time with my YOUTH minister.. umm well i preach at our youth meetings to other YOUTH and me and my youth minister find verses together for his or my next segment so i would like it if you would stop judging me on my age..

P

PRAIASEmyGOD

I'm wondering why cursing is such a big issue to you? Not saying it's a minor thing, I just think it's weird to burst out with something like this because it makes you look a little bit like a hypocrite. You're never talking behind someone's back or telling a lie? or thought bad thoughts about your parents? be honest! that's just as bad.. Christians can't just stop sinning completely because they're christians.

I used to curse and talk behind peoples backs but i have found verses to pull me through that... and my mind thinks on a high level, sometimes its asthough people dont understand what i attempt to preach.. i am in fact not perfect but can i not strive to be? and why should i risk this eternal life compared to this life in hell.. i posted this so i can enlighten people to stop cursing and there way of sin.. just as i did