Post a fact about yourself

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
Cats? Nah. Cats have great memories. They just have selective memories. Such is my state of exhaustion that I almost spelled cats as "cat's".
Don't mess up you'll regret it cx.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Oh really? Wow that's amazing. I've never seen anything like that before. Wait.... *remembers your hankie* IM SORRY
This book may learn you a few things about wascally wabbits:

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
*sigh* Well as much as I would love to try to get you to make a fatal mistake, it's getting late and I have to go to work so ig it'll have to wait Lord willing I'll get you to crack xD

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
This book may learn you a few things about wascally wabbits:

The picture link says penguins xD anyway i totally couldn't say my Rs when i was younger it bothered me sooo much cx

BruceWayne

Aug 7, 2013
Gotham City
I'd rather watch an animated movie(Disney/Pixar/Dreamworks, etc.) than just about anything else.

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
I...I... I should eat some food... Of some sort... That requires little effort to make...

LightBright

Mar 18, 2017
I...I... I should eat some food... Of some sort... That requires little effort to make...
You know rice is great fam oh and look tinuviel has a way to cook perfect rice easily THIS IS DESTINY

S

Stranger36147

The Hey Arnold movie will be playing Nov 24 and 25, just so you know...
I know you weren't talking to me, but thanks for the reminder. I was meaning to catch that on TV but had forgotten about it. I'm also looking forward to the upcoming Rocko's Modern Life special.

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
I know you weren't talking to me, but thanks for the reminder. I was meaning to catch that on TV but had forgotten about it. I'm also looking forward to the upcoming Rocko's Modern Life special.
Ive heard theyre gonna do something with Invader Zim, too. Not much else has been said about it though, but its definitely something to keep an eye out for. I have a friend who was a big fan of that show, so hopefully we can watch it together.

L

LittleBit1987

Soup is also good...That’s what I’m having for lunch at least.

L

LittleBit1987

Ugh woke up using good grammar.
Nothing wrong with good grammar :p

Also mac n cheese is probably my favorite thing to eat even to this day...

#childhoodmemories