Pray for a new project

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 18, 2013
Dear Prayer Warriors,
Please pray for a new project for which 2nd round of Interview is planned on Nov 1, since I have been released from my old project.

Some Bible verses to consider.

2 Peter 2:9 World English Bible (WEB)
9 the Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptation and to keep the unrighteous under punishment for the day of judgment;

Psalm 74:12 World English Bible (WEB)
12 Yet God is my King of old,
working salvation throughout the earth.

Psalm 6:9-10 World English Bible (WEB)
9 Yahweh has heard my supplication.
Yahweh accepts my prayer.
10 May all my enemies be ashamed and dismayed.
They shall turn back, they shall be disgraced suddenly.

Ecclesiastes 3:14 World English Bible (WEB)
14 I know that whatever God does, it shall be forever. Nothing can be added to it, nor anything taken from it; and God has done it, that men should fear before him.

Psalm 86:5 World English Bible (WEB)
5 For you, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive;
abundant in loving kindness to all those who call on you.

Psalm 86:7 World English Bible (WEB)
7 In the day of my trouble I will call on you,
for you will answer me.

1 John 4:4 World English Bible (WEB)
4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is he who is in you than he who is in the world.

1 John 5:14-15 World English Bible (WEB)
14 This is the boldness which we have toward him, that, if we ask anything according to his will, he listens to us. 15 And if we know that he listens to us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions which we have asked of him.

Psalm 16:5-7 World English Bible (WEB)
5 Yahweh assigned my portion and my cup.
You made my lot secure.

6 The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places.
Yes, I have a good inheritance.
7 I will bless Yahweh, who has given me counsel.
Yes, my heart instructs me in the night seasons.

Psalm 96:12-13 World English Bible (WEB)
12 Let the field and all that is in it exult!
Then all the trees of the woods shall sing for joy
13 before Yahweh; for he comes,
for he comes to judge the earth.
He will judge the world with righteousness,
the peoples with his truth.

Regards Cinu

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless thespiritoftruth and this prayer. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

Oct 19, 2016
Thanks for sharing, friend. I just said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to grant you wisdom and help you to do your interview well. May He richly bless you as you lean upon Him. Wishing you all the best for the interview and new project!

Jun 18, 2013
Thanks for sharing, friend. I just said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to grant you wisdom and help you to do your interview well. May He richly bless you as you lean upon Him. Wishing you all the best for the interview and new project!
Thank you dear sister

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Praying for God’s guidance and favor regarding the new project. Blessings to you!