Pray for Kayla

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

euphoriak

Sep 25, 2020
Pray that the Lord gives me strength to get out of this dark place. And for healing in my family.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Lord God eternal Father, Please may Your Comforter, the Holy Spirit, pour His Truth upon Kayla is a big way. May You bless and keep her right now and give her Your joy. May You bring healing to her and her family, in Jesus Name, Amen.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless, euphoriak, and this prayer request, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

Jun 25, 2020
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for Kayla who is in a dark place. May you please remove her from this darkness and provide healing for her family.

May you please have your angels protect her from the evil one as promised in Psalm 34:7 “The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him and delivered them.”
Whenever she feels discouraged, may you please keep reminding her that You are her light and salvation and that she has nothing to fear (Psalm 27:1).

In Jesus name
Amen

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Pray that the Lord gives me strength to get out of this dark place. And for healing in my family.
I was in a dark place once too and I will certainly pray for God to deliver you from this lonely and isolated place. Glad to have you as part of our family. Welcome to CC.

K

kittycat7

Moses replied, “When I have gone out of the city, I will spread out my hands in prayer to the LORD. The thunder will stop and there will be no more hail, so you may know that the earth is the LORD’s.
Exodus 9:29