Prayer for deliverance from Schizophrenia

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GodisGlorious

Jun 12, 2012
M

Missa79

God is in control...when you truly trust in HIM and believe, he can completely heal and deliver you from anything...praying for you on Jesus name

L

libertygirl

I will be praying. God can definitely take it away. Amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus Christ is Lord for your healing.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

I ask the Lord to have His will done fully and completely in your life, to His own glory,
and that He draw you ever closer to Himself, and be your peace,
In Jesus. ♥

with love,
ellie

Twinkle77

Sep 1, 2012
Please pray for me for complete deliverance from Schizophrenia. Please pray for me for a deeper and stronger relationship with Jesus for a deeper and stronger prayer life.

Please keep praying.

SCHIZOPHRENIA DEFEATED! The EYE-OPENING Jesus-Glorifying Testimony of JAMES and TINA STACEY! Part 2 of 2 - Ministry Videos

It happened for this man and I trust it can happen for me.

Thank you.
Father God in heaven, we lift up your child GodisGlorious in prayer. Lord you know the cause and the symptoms of her condition because you are the God who knows everything. You almighty God is the only one who has the power to heal every sickness and disease in this world. So we come to you O Lord with a humble heart and we ask that you heal your child from schizophrenia. We ask that your Holy Spirit who dwells within her, take control over her body and make it whole & perfect like it should be.

We pray Lord that you fill her with the knowledge of your will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding. And also we pray that she may live a life worthy of you Lord and may please you in every way; bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of you, being strengthened with all power according to your glorious might so that she may have great endurance and patience and joyfully giving thanks to you Father, who has qualified her to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light. For you have rescued her from the dominion of darkness and brought her into the kingdom of the Son you love, in whom she has redemption, the forgiveness of sins. (Colossians 19-14)

We pray also that you put a strong fervor in her heart for your word and her prayer life with you and we pray that your word will penetrate her heart and mind and that there will be no room for any illness except lots of room for only You, Father God in heaven and that she will come out of this illness and be a great living testimony for Christ. In Jesus name, amen

S

shekaniah

Agreeing in prayer with my family in Christ!