Prayer for IserveChrist24 (aka Matt)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
I have just gotten news that Our friend and Brother Matt has been put into the hospital in California where he lives due to stress... I don't have many details, as his Cousin texted me through Matt's phone... Please keep him in your thoughts and Prayers, and I will do my best to keep this updated when I know more.

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
For those of you who don't know Matt, he is one of our loved Christian brothers who has been leading worship at a Church in Cali... He is very blessed with musicial abilities from our Father, and has been trying very hard to use his gifts to Glorify god... This extreme stress is quite obviously an attack on this man from our enemy, trying to keep him from doing the work God has given him. Please lift him up in your prayers as much as you can, and pray that he will be healed soon and can continue the Journey he has been working on for our Lord.

I

iraasuup

Thank you! Will do :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
in my prayers, God bless. pickles

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
Praise!!!! Matt is out of the hospital, and doing well!!!! He was discharged early this morning, and was able to go home... He had plenty of time to sleep and catch up on his rest while he was in the hospital. Our prayers helped hima lot, and within an hour of us praying for him, his high blood pressure went down 18 points!!! WE are so glad that he is doing well, and able to continue his journey for the Lord!