Prayers Please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pete47

Jul 7, 2016
Have been blessed beyond all expectations by God I took all these blessings for granted. I now face a problem that will likely destroy everything God has blessed me with due to me ignoring God's direction and focusing on my self. The anxiety and fear is paralyzingly and leads me to think my family would be better off without me weighting them down with my shame. I truly believe It took God putting me in the position of losing everything for me to truly be born again and open my eyes to the true blessings only God can provide.

Sorry for the length of this post, but I appreciate your prayers. God Bless

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:19

HS

Jul 3, 2016
Praying for you Pete

A

Ariel82

Your family would NOT be better off without you. They need you and whatever you did to feel so much guilt and shame, pray and give it to God. Jesus died for your sins, are you saying that's not good enough?

Don't give up. God still loves you and so does your family.

Pete47

Jul 7, 2016
Ariel82, Thank you for the encouraging words. My problem does not stem from immorality, deceit or anything criminal, but errors of judgment while trying to do the right thing. This has led to me facing the possibility of losing everything except my family. I know my family is the most important and valuable part of my life, but I can't handle the possibility of my family bearing the shame of my failures as I have always been the rock supporting not just my immediate family but parents and extended family as well. I truly believe only a miracle from God could save me from this losing all. I literally haven't slept more than a few hours at a time in months.

HS

Jul 3, 2016
Oh Lord reach out to Pete at this time Give him comfort strength and faith. If he needs to ask for help give him the courage to. In the of name of Jesus. Amen

A

Ariel82

Your family may be stronger than you think. As long as you build on the Rock who is Christ Jesus, the waves of life may tear everything else down, but you and your family will be safe under His wings.

We will stand in pray with you.

Dear God fill our brother's heart with your peace and joy. Comfort him in his time of uncertainty and take away his worry. Remind him of Your loving promises to care for your children. Bless him so he might be a blessing to others and surround him with loving people who will comfort and encourage him even when he makes life altering mistakes. Remind us that anything we to do You is not in vain and show us how you can use anything for your glory Lord. In Jesus Holy name we pray, Amen.

I

iveseenworse

prayer for you pete that God blesses you.

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Pete47.... A song that will hopefully minister to your soul...

"From The Inside Out"

A thousand times I've failed
Still your mercy remains
Should I stumble again
Still I'm caught in your grace
Everlasting, your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending, your glory goes beyond all fame

Your will above all else
My purpose remains
The art of losing myself in bringing you praise

My heart and my soul
I give you control
Consume me from the inside out Lord
Let justice and praise
Become my embrace
To love you from the inside out

And the cry of my heart is to bring you praise
From the inside out
Lord my soul cries out

From the inside out...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ-fghqc8Oo

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord please bless pete4. In Jesus name Amen!

Pete47

Jul 7, 2016
God bless everyone for your prayers. I trust in God and have faith in his plan, but still pray for the ability to withstand.

notmyown

May 26, 2016
God bless everyone for your prayers. I trust in God and have faith in his plan, but still pray for the ability to withstand.
hold fast, brother! don't give up! i would be devastated if my husband did anything to harm himself, or felt so ashamed he left us, as would be our children. y-o-u are more to your loved ones than what you provide.

family is something to live for, no matter the circumstances. it's the people, not the stuff.

what Paul called 'these momentary light afflictions' are producing in us an eternal weight of glory.

i pray you won't look at the temporal, but the eternal, and you will be strengthened to face each day as it comes, for Jesus' sake, amen.

Pete47

Jul 7, 2016
Thank you for your prayers and encouragement. I am so blessed to have found this group.

Pete47

Jul 7, 2016
Just wanted to circle back as it has been awhile and wanted to share the good news of deliverance.

After 6 years of managing the stress, anxiety and fear about this pending uncertainty, God recently delivered me from this situation completely and unstained. In hindsight, my natural tendency towards fear and anxiety made this situation far worse than it was.

I now have my own example of how God allowed this hardship to happen in order to change me into the person he created me to be, fully committed to Him, serving Him and, as an extension, a recommitment to my family. Sitting here 6 years later, my faith has never been stronger and my commitment to serving God has never been as clear as now.

As the saying goes, God doesn't get in a hurry, but is never late. His timing is always perfect!

I appreciate the prayers from this group!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless, Pete47, and this prayer request, in Jesus name, Amen!