Prison

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jemuel

Thanks Blain for your prayers. I do not believe that I should get off scott free. I deserve the punishment given me. As a result of my actions a life was lost. This sent a shock wave through my family, and his, damaging faiths and hurting people. No, I deserve any punishment I receive. I plan on using my punishment as a time to study the bible and talk to others who are around me about Jesus. I do not deny that I deserve punishment and pray that God allows me to be judged accordingly. The guilt alone over the past year has warped me in a way, and I just want to get my punishment so maybe I can finally let my mind rest easy.

Your humility is appreciated ForthAngel. The lord has a plan for you. He allows things to happen for a purpose. I am with you in prayers. I dunno what to say! But you rock!!!!! God bless you and your family

Blessings,

Jemuel

L

LouiseDritz

I'll be praying for you!

K

krs27

TO BE HONEST WITH YOU, YOU SHOULD BE SCARED AND THAT'S THE REALITY OF THE SITUATION. PRISON IS WAYYYYY MORE DIFFERENT THEN JAIL!!!!!!!! THERE'S WAY MORE STABBINGS, KILLINGS THERE'S MORE VIOLENCE IN PRISON. YOUR GOING TO EXPERIENCE A LOT OF THINGES THAT YOU WOULDN'T SEE IN YOUR EVERYDAY LIFE BUT IN PRISON IT'S NORMAL. YOUR GOING TO RUN INTO A LOT NEGATIVE, ANGRY ANED CARELESS PEOPLE YOUR GOING TO COME ACROSS SOME POSITIVE PEOPLE BUT THE NEGATIVE OUT WEIGHS THE POSITIVE. THERE ARE INMATES IN PRISON THAT HAVE NOTHING TWATCHO LOSE AND THEY MAY TEST YOU, HARM YOU, BE SPITEFUL OR JUST DOIN SOMETHING JUST TO GET A REACTION OF OUT YOU. THE BEST ADVICE I CAN GIVE YOU IS ALWAYS KEEP YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD, DON'T GIVE UP, STAY TO YOURSELF, BE HUMBLE, DON'T TRUST ANYONE NOT EVEN THE CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS BECAUSE THERE ARE C-O's THAT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEIR AUTHORITY AND THINK BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING YOU DON'T WANT TO DO SOMETHING THAT MAY CAUSE TO GET YOU ANOTHER CHARGE AND CAUSE YOUR SENTENCE TO BE LONGER THEN IT ALREADY IS. YOU'LL BE IN PRAYERS....I HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT FOR YOU.....ASK GOD FOR STRENGTH AND TO KEEP ALL TYPES OF HARM OUT OF YOUR WAY

J

Jemuel

Hello Brotha ForthAngel!!!! The Lord inspires me to share this to you!!!! Thank you so much for sharing your experiences. The Lord has something for you. And remember the Lord loves you more than I do and more than anyone else do......We are with you...in prayers.....

Psalm 139

For the director of music. Of David. A psalm.

1 You have searched me, Lord,
and you know me.
2 You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.
3 You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways.
4 Before a word is on my tongue
you, Lord, know it completely.
5 You hem me in behind and before,
and you lay your hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
too lofty for me to attain.
7 Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
10 even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.
11 If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,”
12 even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you.
13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
17 How precious to me are your thoughts,[a] God!
How vast is the sum of them!
18 Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand—
when I awake, I am still with you.
19 If only you, God, would slay the wicked!
Away from me, you who are bloodthirsty!
20 They speak of you with evil intent;
your adversaries misuse your name.
21 Do I not hate those who hate you, Lord,
and abhor those who are in rebellion against you?
22 I have nothing but hatred for them;
I count them my enemies.
23 Search me, God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
24 See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.

S

shirley

hello forth writing to see how you are brother in christ i care do you wish to have a pen pal ? email me your address ok i like to s=send encourgement cards ok gbu your in my prayers ok

O

OFM

PRAYING FOR YOU SIR BRO BLESS U ALLWAYS :D:D:D:D

J

Jemuel

No matter what ForthAngel, The Lord loves you that is the bottom line. You acknowledge your fault. You admit it. You repented of your sins. You might be going into prison but from there you can be used by God to glorify His name. Brotha, I love you with the love of the Lord. And He loves you more than anyone else do.

Glory to the risen king!

B

Brandon777

TO BE HONEST WITH YOU, YOU SHOULD BE SCARED AND THAT'S THE REALITY OF THE SITUATION.
No. I infinitely disagree. The Bible says over 400 times to fear not!!! Fear is weakness, and being a coward is a sin ie being too scared to do the right thing. That and it says the perfect love of God casts out all fear. Be brave, and face your sentence with the security you hold with you're predestined purpose. And yes I have been to jail while I was insane and very nearly died. Don't listen to that garbage.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
I know someone who is in prison and they have a faith wing. He said that from his time in prison it is the closest he has ever been to god. I pray that the lord strengthen and give you peace on the outcome of this trial. In Yeshua’s Holy name I pray amen.

R

rauleetoe

I cannot see how some here could be so insensitive to make such judgement calls on what one deserves..last time i checked we all sin..some actually are just never caught in their crimes..yet God sees all..for the unfortunate rest of us..we didn't get away with it..this does not mean we are not christian...King David was a murderer and an adulterer..God forgave him and still used him...

Twinkle77

Sep 1, 2012
Hi FourthAngel
My heart is sorrowful for your plight - Paul was talking in 1 Corinthians 12:12 about the body of Christ as a unit and we as members make up the body.
1 Corinthians 12:26 If one part suffers, every part suffers with it.

Genesis 39:20-24 But while Joseph was there in the prison, the Lord was with him; he showed him kindness and granted him favor in the eyes of the prison warden. So the warden put Joseph in charge of all those held in the prison, and he was made responsible for all that was done there. The warden paid no attention to anything under Joseph's care, because the Lord was with Joseph and gave him success in whatever he did.

He came out of prison through Pharaoh Genesis 41:41 So Pharaoh said to Joseph, "I hereby put you in charge of the whole land of Egypt"
v44 - "I am Pharaoh, but without your word no one will lift hand or foot in all Egypt".

Though I do not know you personally -face to face but I know you spiritually, brother in Christ. From my heart I pray that God will give you rest and peace. That He will give you wisdom so that you will know when to speak and when you do it will be through the power of the Spirit. If you end up in jail, may you be a living testimony to those around you, the prisoners and the wardens. Look at what happened to Paul and Silas when they were in prison - the jailer was saved through them Acts 16:29-34
Luv in Christ