Racism hasn't stopped.. Grudges, hatred, and pride, still exist in people..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Risen2014

By being an example yourself live and to testifies that these scriptures are spirit and life. Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. 1 Peter 4:8 And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.Mark 12:30-31 30 And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31 The second is this:‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”

May 3, 2013
If I could kiss God´s feet I would: I know I´m black, "white" Italian and South American Indian.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
All men are part of the human race. What that means is that there is only one race of humans. One so discrimination based on race is impossible. Racism is a coined term because most cannot spell ethnicity let alone pronounce it.

Where we differ is in our ethnicity. Across the globe what we see is tribal animosity. As long as there is sin in the world men will compete with one another for what they need for survival.

Jesus almost exclusively ministered to Israel even to the exclusion of the gentiles in His earthly ministry.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

Feb 7, 2015
By the way, did you know only Floridians can rightfully be called "crackers?"

V

VioletReigns

Although I'm Dutch, Scottish, French with a bit of Irish, Welsh & German (and who knows what else??) thrown in, and the Lord created me to be a peach colored flower in His garden...

rose.png

I would have been overjoyed as well if He created me to be an ebony orchid... or a blue violet wildflower... or a sunshiney yellow sunflower.... or a ruby red rose. :)

May 3, 2013
Mammma mmmía!

Just in case someone needs it...

I love you, wild jumper.

A

AgeofKnowledge

"Cracker, sometimes white cracker or cracka, is a derogatory term for white people,[SUP][1][/SUP] especially poor rural whites in the Southern United States. In reference to a native of Florida or Georgia, however, it is sometimes used in a neutral or positive context or self-descriptively with pride (see Florida cracker and Georgia cracker).[SUP][2]" [/SUP]-Wikipedia.

By the way, did you know only Floridians can rightfully be called "crackers?"

A

atwhatcost

Mammma mmmía!

Just in case someone needs it...

I love you, wild jumper.
I'm pretty sure that's Utah's family tree.

What's funny is I couldn't use it. I have three grandfathers, four brothers and a sister, but one brother and sister don't have the same Mom. AND, my oldest brother's son (so we're all their aunts and uncles) has an uncle and aunt younger than he is, and my brother's oldest daughter went to college in the same school at the same time as my brother. (And then my oldest brother got a divorce, remarried, and had two more kids. Poor guy. 61 and his kids haven't even become teens yet. lol)

I don't have an average family.

May 3, 2013
:confused:

Stickers can´t be used to try to sort those who had no room on it?

PS

I had 3 grandmoms.

G

Galahad

How do you teach, correct, encourage your kids, husbands, wife, family, friend, brothers, sisters to get out of this system? Do you have a verse that can inspires us? please do share..
Now folks are attacking racism! Will the nitpicking ever stop?

Race.jpg

G

Galahad

And how absolutely ridiculous it is to think you can love because you are ordered to.
It is not ridiculous. That is the first and greatest commandment, as noted in Carol's post. We choose to grow in love. We choose to know God.

Why would you say it is ridiculous? Willie, the bible commands us to love.

What are you up to?

Okay. Love is a matter of knowledge. The more I know God, the more I love.

P

Practice-English

In fact,
John 3:16

Yes,
God loved the world so much
that he gave his only Son,
so that everyone who believes in him
wouldn't be lost but have eternal life.

Jean 3,16.jpg

Flocon, John 3,16.jpg