Raising the dead

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 25, 2013
Raise the dead = Win souls, is far better than actually raising a dead person from his casket.
But imagine all the unbelievers you would convert with a few well placed, well documented resurrections of famous people. What if John Lennon was brought back, or Christopher Hitchens? If those two were brought back to belief in God, think of all the others that would follow. I think a huge opportunity is being missed.

Aug 25, 2013
I didn't need to see a man come to life to know who Jesus was. I think signs are used for the appropriate time.
There are millions of atheists in the world, and billions who don't believe in Jesus as God. What better time than now to have a few well placed resurrections?

Sep 14, 2013
Obviously undocumented accounts in remote, primitive parts of the world seems to be all we are going to get Cycel.

C

Chinekwu

I'm really sorry if I in anyway,disrespected anyone on here most especially you, IntoTheVoid and I hope you forgive me..I went out of line and I'm sorry.

M

Married_Richenbrachen

But imagine all the unbelievers you would convert with a few well placed, well documented resurrections of famous people. What if John Lennon was brought back, or Christopher Hitchens? If those two were brought back to belief in God, think of all the others that would follow. I think a huge opportunity is being missed.
Luke 16:27 - 31 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Oct 14, 2013
i do hope we all can have a civilized conversation christian friends , hmmmmmmmmmm Jesus never argue the scriptures

Luke 10
[SUP]25 [/SUP]And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
[SUP]26 [/SUP]He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?

[SUP]27 [/SUP]And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
[SUP]28 [/SUP]And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.

Sep 14, 2013
I'm really sorry if I in anyway,disrespected anyone on here most especially you, IntoTheVoid and I hope you forgive me..I went out of line and I'm sorry.
Nothing to apologise for my friend, I've got no issues with someone defending what they believe in.