Reasons You Should NOT Date Me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Because I'm a control freak and things got out of control.

J

JamesD

Bc I'm not even divorced yet. I didnt choose it by the way. It is her choice. :(

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
You shouldn't date me because I'm sure my ex wife has a long list of reasons not to.

christian74

Oct 1, 2013
3. No one should date me because I think God has assigned me as The One Who Helps Prepare Them For a Girlfriend, But Not The Actual Girlfriend. Almost every guy I've talked to in the past 10 years has met someone else either while he was talking to me or soon after, and in some cases, even got married.

Therefore, I usually tend to keep a guy at a bit of an arm's length away... even if I really like him... Because I often expect that he'll wind up with someone else anyway.

Believe it or not I can relate to the experience but not the conclusion that God has assigned me as such - because I know my past attempts that end up "preparing" others, in fact, were preparing me instead. And don't let that hinder you from expressing and pursuing what you like - doesn't sound like you.

T

toinena

..........still looking......(in the garden shed now)......
This thread should be renamed: How to make a dozen people spread around the world die of laughter simultanously.

T

toinena

You should not date me, because you will never be #1 in my life. First Jesus, then my dog(s?), then work and perhaps after that YOU.

T

toinena

You should not date me because I don't adhere to commonly accepted ideals of what a "man" should act like. I've always done my own thing, my own way, and *spit* on what anybody else thinks about it. I'm polite yet not friendly. I'm kind yet not "nice". I'm agreeable yet not a pushover. When I choose to remain silent about a matter, it's not because I agree with your silly position, it's merely not worth my time to sink to your level and put your stupidity on display.

You should not date me because I am not freely giving of compliments or praise. If your self esteem needs the padding, look elsewhere. I'm more than willing to praise somebody or pay them a compliment, but only when they've earned it.

You should not date me because it's a lot of hard work. Supposing you show up on my radar, you must capture and keep my attention. Next, you must earn my respect. Then you must earn my trust. So far, no woman has had the endurance to bother trying. Too bad.
i give in! You win! You are clearly more undateable than me. Not even a desperate woman like me would date you after this statement ;-)

PS I love you <3 <3 <3

B

BonJovian

I'm thoroughly convinced, if I was available I wouldn't date any of you :D

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
And brother, I sure am glad of that! :cool:

Wait... were you talking to just the girls, or to everybody on this thread?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
You should not date me because my computer said it was a bad idea.

No, wait, that move also loses. How about a nice game of chess?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
You shouldn't date me because I can't get the math to add up right.

Even the identity matrix doesn't work normally here.

G

GrandmaLove

You should not date me because I am the worst housekeeper ever, so you can't come into my home. And I'd be so nervous on the first date that I wouldn't talk at all. Which is funny because I talk a LOT normally.

S

Stewart

This thread should be renamed: How to make a dozen people spread around the world die of laughter simultanously.

Humour is a great thing.....laughter is universal..yet to make people die of laughter I'm sure is a criminal offence of some sort:D...mind you I could always say not guilty on the grounds of diminished responsibility!..lol.:cool:

S

Stewart

Headphones should cure that one!

ha ha...THE HEADPHONES WOULD BE FOR YOU!!..they will placed over YOUR ears....NOT HIS when you're sleeping,why you ask??
It's because you partner wouldn't want you to wake up hearing him praying to God with all his heart at the top his voice asking God to help you to stop snoring...
....sweet eh?

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
3. No one should date me because I think God has assigned me as The One Who Helps Prepare Them For a Girlfriend, But Not The Actual Girlfriend. Almost every guy I've talked to in the past 10 years has met someone else either while he was talking to me or soon after, and in some cases, even got married.
And here I could have sworn that was my job, maybe I'm just the pleasant stopover before meeting the one and not doing any actual prep work.
We must all have the same employer! :O I'd put in my two weeks' notice, but it seems I have a contract. :p

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
You shouldn't date me...because I'm not real. You would end up dating a bunch of thin air.