Red alert Guam preparing for attack .

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
TAMUNING, GUAM – North Korea’s vow to strike this U.S. Pacific territory with ballistic missiles that could potentially be armed with nuclear warheads has this island in the cross hairs and its 160,000 residents, most of whom are U.S. citizens, on edge.
“I mean, obviously for me, because I’m a father, it’s really concerning,” said 29-year-old Guam resident Jacob Martinez.
That concern was underscored Friday by Guam Homeland Security spokeswoman Jenna Gaminde, who said island residents would have just 14 minutes to take cover once North Korea fired the four promised ballistic missiles.
WHERE IS GUAM AND WHY WOULD NORTH KOREA ATTACK IT?
“There is not a whole lot we can do,” said John Bell, who’d just arrived in Guam from a week in San Diego. “If we are going to get nuked, nothing I do or say is going to change anything.”

Guam Homeland Security spokeswoman Jenna Gaminde said island residents would have just 14 minutes to take cover once North Korea fired the four promised ballistic missiles. (Reuters)

Residents offered a range of opinions, from resignation and complacency to anxiety and fear. But, more than anything, residents said they felt unsettled.
“It is a little concerning,” said a woman visiting Guam for the first time from Ohio. “I think when the two heads of state get together, I hope they won’t do anything stupid.”

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
sorry Guys that is why i Just copied the article and posted it above

Dec 9, 2011

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Friends, this is all staged by the evil agenda.

Trump and Kim will ignite and then bug out leaving the pawns to rid themselves.

The world is a stage and we spectate the games of the evil rebellion.

They thrive on fear.....

fear no evil.

We have to accept the the war is won and whatever comes to pass will lead up to His Majesty return.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Not convinced they will actually attack Guam proper. They might fire a few test missiles into the waters near Guam, but I don't think they will actually try to hit the Island itself.

But that guy is a serious wacco! So, who knows?

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
According to what I was reading yesterday, North Korea has decided to back off after China threaten to sanction them economically if they didn't chill out

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
If anything, North Korea should be wanting to nuke the USA.