Release Your Inner Wild

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

Shouryu's video/Grace's face painting inspired me to make this thread just for fun. :)

If Grace painted your face, what would you like?

What do you think would suit other people in the forum? (be nice! haha :) )

I collect peacocks, so I think I would really like something like this:

imagesCA83LLMG.jpg

imagesCARN3GDG.jpg

I'm inspired now to go have my face painted to use as an avatar! :) hmm...now that I think about it, I think I do have one that was painted a year or so ago...

I was just watching a show earlier on the SciFi channel based in Las Vegas where they do body painting. Today they were doing steampunk designs! They were awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 10, 2008
Peacock collection... hmmm, I wonder what Freud would say about that.

Anyways, on topic, I'd probably go for a Wolf. Sadly I couldn't find any good examples. The most well done was probably this one ae088e43179399dd3a3e6c7fc8eb98da.jpg but I'd rather it look magnificent instead of ferocious. Maybe more like this

Z

zaoman32

me and/or Jullianna (for obvious reasons)
th.jpg

iTOREtheSKY
th (1).jpg

and Ugly
th (2).jpg

and just for a female villian, Grace-Like-Rain :)
th (3).jpg

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
I wonder if Grace-like-rain could paint me to look like another person... :D

U

Ugly

I'm the Joker? 0.o

U

Ugly

I think this is more more style..

Z

zaoman32

Hey, I don't make the rules, I just follow them.

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
I have no idea what I'd want my own face paint to be. But a couple of years ago my Daughter was at a friends birthday party and there was this clown face painting there. Her name was Sprinkles, all the little girls wanted to be princesses. At this time Olivia (my child) had a really short hair cut, this is what the lady did to Olivia, olivia face paint.jpg

My Husband showed up at the party later and asked me why Olivia's face was painted like an old Gypsy. She was supposed to be a princess. I am not sure why Sprinkles thought a big black mole would make her look like a princess.

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
I love Owls, so I'd chose an Owl. Makeup-Owl.jpg

I could see I Tore as something sweet like a bear, bear.jpg

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Could she paint me as a skinny person ????? Pleaseee :D

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Peacock collection... hmmm, I wonder what Freud would say about that.

Anyways, on topic, I'd probably go for a Wolf. Sadly I couldn't find any good examples. The most well done was probably this one View attachment 64743 but I'd rather it look magnificent instead of ferocious. Maybe more like this
I'm ()orry, ()he r()se of wolves on CC is ()rohibi()ed exce()() by Oncefallen who carries ()he sole coyrigh() ()o said ()se. :p:p

Hmmm, reading my ()os()s is like ()laying Wheel of For()()ne ;)

Sep 6, 2013
Aw, what a fun thread!! I love all your choices! Jullianna, I do lots of peacocks. Girls love them!

T

Tintin

Hmmm... Maybe a chameleon!