Religious Spin Doctors

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 15, 2009
He says not different than Fox news while leaving MSNBC out. Looks to me like a Democrat spinning his own way while accusing others of doing the same thing he is doing. There's a word for that. It starts with an H.
What are you trying to say?

Aug 15, 2009
He says not different than Fox news while leaving MSNBC out. Looks to me like a Democrat spinning his own way while accusing others of doing the same thing he is doing. There's a word for that. It starts with an H.

Are you saying that I'm doing my own spinning while talking about it? Don't even suggest heresy unless you're ready to back it. If you have an actual statement, I'm open to it. :)

Last edited:
A

Abiding

3 days and you couldnt shake it?
Oh poor guy ive been there.

Huckleberry jam on toast will
even cure snakebites. That ole meanie
AOG is just a hit and run expert. Ill tie his
shoes together next time i sees him

E

eternally-gratefull

Actually, my intent is not to harp on any one particular doctrine, but to open the eyes of readers who may not understand how this is happening in the church. Using the Scriptures, I point out the how the apostle Paul was dealing with it in the Corinthian church, then relate to how this is still happening in the modern church. There are many false doctrines that spin doctors use, but to name them in the forum would probably just open up a can of worms.
i would say there are many dangerous doctrines out there we do need to fight, i would also however, say there are some which are not so dangerous and we should just agree to disagree (say like end times doctrines) which have nothing to do with eternal life.

the gospel is the most important one, what day we worship, what kind of food we should eat. should we listen to modern music etc etc, this can get cumbersome and put christians in a bad light when we fight and argue over these things. Would you not agree?

A

AgeofKnowledge

No I was teasing you with the hypocrisy word because it looks to me (rightly or wrongly) that you are slamming Fox for the exact same thing MSNBC does. You went after the right for the exact same thing the left does. How about going after both doing it rather than giving a pass for the behavior you dislike to the left because you align with their side (if you do)?

Are you saying that I'm doing my own spinning while talking about it? Don't even suggest heresy unless you're ready to back it. If you have an actual statement, I'm open to it. :)