Rev.20:4 Beheaded for the witness of Christ

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

Is

My position on the mahdi,is only one of keeping an eye peeled on that dynamic.....not saying yet he is ,or will be the ac.

But one thing you need to see. The muslims might beat you nearly to death for disgracing allah.
But it is a sure death warrant for disgracing muhammed.

There is no way of throwing out the muslim dimension. It is here. It is real
I commented to Kenneth that he believed that Anti-christ was going to be Muslim and you answered it and he also told me to see your post. I think I have conclusively proven that a Muslim Anti-christ is just a myth, since their mahdi and Allah are not the same.

I

Is

Islamic tradition holds that Jesus, the son of Mary, was a Prophet and the Masîḥ (مسيح) (messiah) sent to the Israelites, and that he will return to Earth at the end of times, along with the Mahdi, and defeat al-Masih ad-Dajjal, the "false Messiah" or Antichrist.[13]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messiah

So from what Paul said about Anti-christ in 2Thess.2:4 there is no way Islam would back that.

K

KennethC

Islamic tradition holds that Jesus, the son of Mary, was a Prophet and the Masîḥ (مسيح) (messiah) sent to the Israelites, and that he will return to Earth at the end of times, along with the Mahdi, and defeat al-Masih ad-Dajjal, the "false Messiah" or Antichrist.[13]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messiah

So from what Paul said about Anti-christ in 2Thess.2:4 there is no way Islam would back that.
The Muslims do not believe that Jesus was the Messiah, and if that is what your source from wikipedia says no wonder as there is a lot of false information on wikipedia.

The only thing that the Muslims believe Jesus to be is a great prophet or teacher, not a messiah.

They do believe Jesus will come back, but he will come back side by side with Mohammad.

Again go do a study on the Quran on which I have already done some research on, and you will see the person they think is their messiah and the prophet that comes with him are a completer mirror image of the anti-christ and false prophet in our Holy Bible !!!

I

Is

The Muslims do not believe that Jesus was the Messiah, and if that is what your source from wikipedia says no wonder as there is a lot of false information on wikipedia.

The only thing that the Muslims believe Jesus to be is a great prophet or teacher, not a messiah.

They do believe Jesus will come back, but he will come back side by side with Mohammad.

Again go do a study on the Quran on which I have already done some research on, and you will see the person they think is their messiah and the prophet that comes with him are a completer mirror image of the anti-christ and false prophet in our Holy Bible !!!
Go back and read it again Messiah sent to the "Israelites". Give me some sources instead of just your opinion.

K

KennethC

Go back and read it again Messiah sent to the "Israelites". Give me some sources instead of just your opinion.
I did read it and they don't think he was a messiah at all, not to them or the Jews.
Jesus to them was a great prophet and teacher that is all, not a messiah.

I did give you a source the "Quran" itself, go read it or at least find a study session on it and you will find out exactly what I am saying. Why go by others sources when you can go directly to the main source itself ???

Again I will repeat their messiah and prophet that is said to come in the Quran is a mirror image of the best and false prophet in our bible.

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia

What you have said there is correct on a Muslims view of Jesus. I've personally spoken to Muslims about their faith and Jesus and they have said the same thing. They even say they love Jesus and hold Him in high esteem, but not in the way He wants to be esteemed or loved.

I

Is

I did read it and they don't think he was a messiah at all, not to them or the Jews.

I did give you a source the "Quran" itself, go read it or at least find a study session on it and you will find out exactly what I am saying. Why go by others sources when you can go directly to the main source itself ???

Again I will repeat their messiah and prophet that is said to come in the Quran is a mirror image of the best and false prophet in our bible.
Please give me the surah's or what ever it is you are referring to, instead of just blanket statements.

I

Is

I refer you post #39. You're so eat up with trying to prove your theory that the Anti-christ will be a Muslim you will not listen to reason.

K

KennethC

Please give me the surah's or what ever it is you are referring to, instead of just blanket statements.
I refer you post #39. You're so eat up with trying to prove your theory that the Anti-christ will be a Muslim you will not listen to reason.

You got me all wrong as I listen to reason if it aligns with the scriptures of God's word.

Placing the Pope or a U.S. president as the anti-christ/man of sin of the end times does not align with scripture. The U.S. is completely in the wrong geographical location the bible speaks of, and the Pope being the anti-christ is what the Protestant church started and has been trying to force to fill that role since it started by breaking away from the RCC.

I have not used blanket statements as you have claimed as I have given you scriptures, other references, and even maps to look at.

Ready for even more well here we go, Apostle John in Revelation 13:18 speaks on the number of the beast and it has been commonly translated 666. Well this is what John really saw Chi Stigma Xi, and here is what that looks like:

Now in this same passage in Revelation 13:16 says this mark will be placed on their right hand/arm or forehead, now look where the Islamic soldiers where this mark:

17bddb38-d268-11e4-_876892c.jpg

Still not convinced I have even more !!!

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
You got me all wrong as I listen to reason if it aligns with the scriptures of God's word.

Placing the Pope or a U.S. president as the anti-christ/man of sin of the end times does not align with scripture. The U.S. is completely in the wrong geographical location the bible speaks of, and the Pope being the anti-christ is what the Protestant church started and has been trying to force to fill that role since it started by breaking away from the RCC.

I have not used blanket statements as you have claimed as I have given you scriptures, other references, and even maps to look at.

Ready for even more well here we go, Apostle John in Revelation 13:18 speaks on the number of the beast and it has been commonly translated 666. Well this is what John really saw Chi Stigma Xi, and here is what that looks like:

Now in this same passage in Revelation 13:16 says this mark will be placed on their right hand/arm or forehead, now look where the Islamic soldiers where this mark:

View attachment 135962

Still not convinced I have even more !!!
Good evening!

The problem with your claim regarding the bandana as being the mark of the beast is as follows:

"He also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name."

At that time all the inhabitants of the earth will be required to receive that mark and without it no one will be able to buy or sell. The reason for this is that the mark will work in the same way that the credit and debit cards do via electronic crediting and debiting of an individuals account. The reason that this electronic crediting and debiting system as come about and evolved is in preparation for that coming mark. The system that the mark will eventually run on is already set up and by its use people are being conditioned for its arrival. But the mark cannot be a head band and that because it has nothing to do with buying and selling (crediting and debiting). It would mean that all inhabitants of the earth would have to wear those bandanas. The fact is, that we are already seeing the emergence of the mark as an RFID chip being implanted under the skin of the hand. Having a device implanted on each individual meets the criteria of that coming mark for the purpose of buying and selling as can be seen in the following BBC Newscast: (Note that the correspondent mentions that it will also be used for making purchases in the café.)

Swedish office staff offered implants to access facilities - BBC News

In short, the world is going to go from the swiping cards to credit and debit their bank accounts to having their personal sub-dermal device scanned in order to perform the same function.

I

Is

Good evening!

The problem with your claim regarding the bandana as being the mark of the beast is as follows:

"He also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name."

At that time all the inhabitants of the earth will be required to receive that mark and without it no one will be able to buy or sell. The reason for this is that the mark will work in the same way that the credit and debit cards do via electronic crediting and debiting of an individuals account. The reason that this electronic crediting and debiting system as come about and evolved is in preparation for that coming mark. The system that the mark will eventually run on is already set up and by its use people are being conditioned for its arrival. But the mark cannot be a head band and that because it has nothing to do with buying and selling (crediting and debiting). It would mean that all inhabitants of the earth would have to wear those bandanas. The fact is, that we are already seeing the emergence of the mark as an RFID chip being implanted under the skin of the hand. Having a device implanted on each individual meets the criteria of that coming mark for the purpose of buying and selling as can be seen in the following BBC Newscast: (Note that the correspondent mentions that it will also be used for making purchases in the café.)

In short, the world is going to go from the swiping cards to credit and debit their bank accounts to having their personal sub-dermal device scanned in order to perform the same function.
Here is an interesting article about a man that worked for a coal company and refused biometric hand scanning.

$586,860 granted in lawsuit against Consol - Times West Virginian: News

K

KennethC

Good evening!

No problem at all because first when the bible says "all" it does not always mean the whole earth.
This is what western culture has done to the scriptures, but we can see a few places in the OT for example that says all the earth but then breaks down the area being talked about and it is only around the middle east that is being spoke of.

Second Muslims are in every or pretty much every country around the world, and their population in those countries are expanding as we speak. Half of your European countries have a huge population or are almost completely Muslim now.
Also if you look at Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, and such you will see rich and poor alike exist in their culture.

Also in Mecca you are not allowed to go there if not Muslim, what do you think they will do with other areas they take over??? That's right just look at ISIS who imprisons, take captive, and kill those who are not Muslim in the area's they occupy especially that of Jews and Christians.

Then the other issue you overlook is it says he will seek to kill all those that do not receive the mark (Revelation 13:15), this means not all will receive the mark as there will be those opposed to him. This opposition is shown to last all the way to the Lord's return !!!

The whole RFID thing is a smoke screen to deceive people from the truth !!!