Rev 22:18

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

skylove7

Oh DH...I was talking about other threads you two. I am done here. Forgive me...have at it!

D

DesiredHaven

God's words should be enough, and who said I was a teacher? Jesus said call no man teacher, rabbi, or Master, and all we are brethren. Let the words of God be true, for many a men are found to be liars.

Ecc 12:11 The words of the wise are as goads, and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies, which are given from one shepherd.

Prov 30:6 Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Rev 2:2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:

Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

Let God be true and every man a liar amen

D

DesiredHaven

Oh DH...I was talking about other threads you two. I am done here. Forgive me...have at it!
You are forgiven.

I love all of your love poems

D

DesiredHaven

I believe it is written.....Romans 3:4
God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.
Theres nothing at all wrong with letting every man be one.

I thought you were being blamed for quoting Proverbs.

Its somehow about you calling someone a liar on another thread.

How that applies in this OP asking for confirmation on the scriptures I posted (is beyond me)

Jan 7, 2015
Theres nothing at all wrong with letting every man be one.

I thought you were being blamed for quoting Proverbs.

Its somehow about you calling someone a liar on another thread.

How that applies in this OP asking for confirmation on the scriptures I posted (is beyond me)
Yea I'm guilty of quoting scriptures and holding fast to the words of God, which are Truth. Anyone who speaks contrary to the Truth according to the words of God is a liar in my opinion. For this I am evil spoken of, but not ashamed of the Truth.

But as to how it relates to you, and your OP, no clue. :)

D

DesiredHaven

Yea I'm guilty of quoting scriptures and holding fast to the words of God, which are Truth. Anyone who speaks contrary to the Truth according to the words of God is a liar in my opinion. For this I am evil spoken of, but not ashamed of the Truth.

But as to how it relates to you, and your OP, no clue. :)
It doesnt relate at all to the OP ,
could be 1 Peter 5:8 I dont know.

Feb 7, 2015
Been in those sorts of cannon debates and am really uninterested in that.
I can sure understand THAT. I wouldn't want to touch it either if I depended on Revelation being included. But, the fact remains that it took three centuries to get that book in the Bible.

D

DesiredHaven

I can sure understand THAT. I wouldn't want to touch it either if I depended on Revelation being included. But, the fact remains that it took three centuries to get that book in the Bible.
I am not interested in any of the cannon discussions and the councils, and all the rest of it never really was.

Those are a dime a dozen at other forums.

That wasnt my question.

This is for folks who believe revelation is part of the cannon, not an invesatigation into the same, anyone can google it and open up their own thread on the same.

I dont really touch things that seek to bring the word of God into question and minister doubt into the hearers in that way, I leave that to others.