Safety

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Please keep me in your prayers for personal safety, for God to keep me always in His Hand.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Lord keep JJ in your hands and send 9 ft angel to guard him at all times,in Jesus name amen!

Vladimir_Ukr

May 26, 2010
when you lie down, you will not be
afraid; when you lie down, your sleep
will be sweet.
Have no fear of sudden disaster or
the ruin that overtakes the wicked,
(Proverbs 3:24,25).
I will pray for you. May the Lord give you safety in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

S

shekaniah

Jesus please send your powerful waring angels to charge over JaumeJ. Fill him with your peace that surpasses understanding.
In Jesus Name Amen

Psalms 34:7
The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them.

Phil 4:6,7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Thank you Lord for the prayers of the righteous, in Jesus Christ's name, amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus for all that is His care and protection.

God bless.
pickles