Sarcasm/humor

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
OP means original poster (I think). Or were you kidding? You all have confused me now.

I do enjoy your banter :) .

Sarcasm is highly entertaining as long as everyone involved is not taking it seriously; and as long as it isn't being flippant about a serious post.

This chat room has been fun to read :)

Thank you for clarifying OP for me Lucy68. I thought OP stood for "Overzealous Presbyterians"

Am I being serious or sarcastic?

The plot thickens!!!

A

adekruif

Being compassionate and caring how words may be hurtful doesn't seem like a bad thing. You're not in trouble at all. :)
I know i'm not in trouble, I should have used a different word.

I totally agree with this. And it's a good thing for me to keep in mind, as well.

My over-the-top sarcastic comment about you being a jerk was actually just my way of saying "good point". If you can believe that.

P.S. You've got a coupon now, good for one free insult. :D
Does the coupon have any cash value? Cause I sure would fell terrible insulting such a fine lady. :)

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
Does the coupon have any cash value? Cause I sure would fell terrible insulting such a fine lady. :)
What! How dare you call me a fine lady! Consider that coupon redeemed!
But really... awwwww!