Scared and Lonely

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 19, 2011
Praying for you and everyone else in this tough situation! May God bless you!

C

choZn

Hallelujah and Praise God! I made it through surgery fine and tumor was benign! I will be in the hospital several days and am experiencing some pain but the sun is shining, my husband hasnt left my side, Ive had so much support from my family, church family, and the CC community. I know God has seen me through. I feel his presence and hope. Thanks to all of you for your prayers and support.

N

nique

Glad to hear that everything went well! Praise God! Will continue to pray for you!

S

shekaniah

Praise God and Amen!
Thank you for the update :)
Rejoicing with you!!!
Prayers continue

P

psychomom

Thank You, Lord God, for all this good stuff! :)
Please continue to care for our sister, and bring her back to us at Your will,
in amazingly good health.
I offer You my praises, Abba, for Your unending love and mercy toward us,
in Jesus' Name. ♥

Nov 26, 2012
I am glad things are going better. You will remain in my prayers. You mentioned about some ms like symptoms. Do you eat or drink a lot of aspartame? It is really nasty stuff. In some people it creates ms like symptoms as well causes tumors.