self injury

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

STRUGGLING

Mine was the same,its been a lifetime now and only 3 years ago did I open it too BUT I found Him! nothing Imean NOTHING , COMPARES.

S

STRUGGLING

i use to believe in god with my entire being

but when i was getting raped and beat to my death i was praying so hard for god to save me to help me to do something and nothing
so please try to understand why i cant trust or believe in someone who left me at my worse...

so please dont tell me to trust some one who left me...
hE IS STILL on the cros UNTILWE ARE TRULY hIS AND THOUGH NOW IN HEAVEN HAVING GONE ON AHEAD OF YOU IN SOME REMAINS THERE TLL WE ARE ALL TOGETHER WITH hIM WHERE hE IS NOW:aBOVE dID YOU LEAVE hIM? THERE . DYING hE iS STILL DYING INSIDE OF US ON THAT CROSS YET REALLY lives NOW ONCE WE ARE hIS LIVES IN HEAVEN , IN OUR HEARTS , THE HEARTS OF THOSE WHO LOVE hIM, iN MY HEART LOVING YOU iLL PROBABLY BE KILLED JUST FOR BELIEVING AND BELIEVING THAT hEAVEN waits FOR all WHO WILL BELIEVE!

T

thatonegermex

ha ya true

J

Joshua175

Don't let your depression get in the way of your relationship with God. God wants you to be happy but as long as you're holding up a mirror to yourself you won't see God. Take the mirror away from yourself and start looking toward God because he is peace and he is the answer to All problems. First you need to forget about your pain, ask God to direct your path and to speak to you. Never ignore your bible, it is there to help you. Depression is selfishness, it's worrying about your own problems over what God wants for your life. He wants us to rejoice in our pain and our suffering. Why? Because God is there and he is enough. God overfills our cup. If it were only the grace of God that we could obtain it would be sufficient for every human being. I know exactly what you're going through. I have been through the same thing but once I went to God and asked him to give me strength and happiness he opened up the door for me. Even still I had to walk through that door. You have to do your share also and that share is giving your life to Yeshua as Yeshua gave his life for you. Even after you do that you struggle but the struggle is bearable as long as you trust in God and not on your own understanding.

P.s. Sorry for the long paragraph. I do hope you read this. It came from the heart. Bless you and I pray that God Releases you from your chains.

2 Corinthians 12:9 "And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."

Last edited by a moderator: