Separated. Contemplating divorce.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sky2541

Hi, I'm new here. I'm somewhat separated. I'm contemplating divorce. But not so sure how sinful it is. I've been disconnected from a lot of Christians. I'm to embarrass to talk to any Christians one on one. So I think this might be a good way to reach out for help. I believe my husband has been involve or want to be involve with someone else in his business world. I only saw a little of his text. It was criminating. Bug now he has turned it around on me. Like I'm the crazy one. He says it's nothing! But refuse to prove it to me. I asked for his pass words but he said "no"! That I will take everything out of context, & he needs his private thoughts. He will choose his privacy over marriage. & he reviewed to me that he was not too happy with my job as a wife, mother, & that I'm not so hot myself these days.

Sep 13, 2015
Hello!
I am really quite awful at advice giving, but I can most certainly pray for you :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Hello and welcome. You can repost your OP in the Family forum, where all the rest of the marital topics are. :)

B

Bate

I feel sorry too! I usually ask several questions when it comes to such situations!
But I pray that God gives you strength to move on.
Welcome here!