Share with Me the Good News !!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DRobinson

Aug 23, 2023
Denominational churches still play a role and technically there is nothing wrong with denominational church services:
Baptist
Methodist
Lutheran
Episcopalian
Presbyterian
Etc.
It has reached a point that the name out front no longer tells you what is taught inside,
At least that is true in my area.

DRobinson

Aug 23, 2023
Mmm, usually In witnessing, you’re following the HS leading. There’s not one method for all.
True, but The Holy Spirit will not lead you to Scripture you have not already studied and understand.
And you must be able to answer with Scripture.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
But you do not know when that proper time
You are the one who said pray about this. So why would you not know when God shows you the proper time? You can't have it both ways.

DRobinson

Aug 23, 2023
I live in an area that most people have had some experience with one or several different churches.
It is common to be asked to "show me the Scripture" when you witness to people.
So you had best be prepared.

Burn1986

Mar 4, 2024
True, but The Holy Spirit will not lead you to Scripture you have not already studied and understand.
And you must be able to answer with Scripture.
True. The Roman road is always a good one, but I had a friend who just prayed the sinners prayer with me (I prayed and he repeated). Another time (due to work constraints) I wrote it out on a paper and told the person to pray this and sign it. They went home and did it and came back the next day and told me.

DRobinson

Aug 23, 2023
You are the one who said pray about this. So why would you not know when God shows you the proper time? You can't have it both ways.
You seem to disagree with everyone.
You are not always correct even though you seem to think so.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Denominational churches still play a role and technically there is nothing wrong with denominational church services
This is really delusional. There is plenty that is wrong, including failure to preach the true and full Gospel. Even evangelical non-denominational churches are adopting worldly ways in their services. Then we have the promoting of sexual perversions in some major denominations. "Today, various Christian denominations are accepting of homosexuality and transgender identity and inclusive of homosexual and transgender people, such as the Episcopal Church, [8] the Presbyterian Church, [9] United Church of Christ, and the Metropolitan Community Church..."

This is not "accepting" in order to preach repentance and faith in Christ. It is "accepting" to agree with sexual perversions.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
By almighty God the savior who already knew he would die for them and rise again three days later and was telling them about it since the Old Testament ? And In the gospel ? Which is why Paul knew about it ? Let’s find out

“And he said unto her, Thy sins are forgiven. And they that sat at meat with him began to say within themselves, Who is this that forgiveth sins also? And he said to the woman, Thy faith hath saved thee; go in peace.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭7:48-50‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭5:22, 24‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Are you telling me Jesus is wrong ?

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. But there are some of you that believe not.

For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him. From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.

Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away? Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.”
‭‭John‬ ‭6:63-64, 66-69‬ ‭KJV‬‬

are you saying Peter is wrong ? Do you see where he says “ we believe that you are the Christ the son of the living God ?”

the jewish people knew scripture. The old testsment told them already that the messiah would die for thier sins and be raised up again and that he would ascend into heaven in thier sight and rule from the throne until his enemies be made his footstool

what you are saying Paul invented was already preached for hindreds of years by the prophets and Moses telling them what was going to happen when the messiah came

when he says “ we believe you are the Christ the son of God “ he’s sayon we believe you are the one the Old Testament said would come to save us , he stopped them from understanding intentionally regarding certain things until later

I’m not saying Paul is wrong about anything I’m saying Paul isn’t changing e gospel Jesus sent to all people for salvstion

Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.”
‭‭John‬ ‭8:51‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Just try not to remove this word is all I’m saying to you as a brother

“And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭28:18-20‬ ‭KJV‬‬

the same things Jesus taught the disciples in the gospel to all nations that’s why there are four accounts of the gospel in the Bible before you read the epistles we’re supposed to believe it foret them Paul’s words make sense otherwise “ who is this Jesus that died ? What’s Christ mean ? My sins huh whats sin ? He rose from the dead the third day ? Who did that now whom is Jesus ?

of course we need to believe that Jesus died and rose but we need to know him the gospels are this

“And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭5:20-21‬ ‭KJV‬‬
Are you preaching multiple ways to be saved? I believe only the message of the cross is for salvation.

Burn1986

Mar 4, 2024
This is really delusional. There is plenty that is wrong, including failure to preach the true and full Gospel. Even evangelical non-denominational churches are adopting worldly ways in their services. Then we have the promoting of sexual perversions in some major denominations. "Today, various Christian denominations are accepting of homosexuality and transgender identity and inclusive of homosexual and transgender people, such as the Episcopal Church, [8] the Presbyterian Church, [9] United Church of Christ, and the Metropolitan Community Church..."

This is not "accepting" in order to preach repentance and faith in Christ. It is "accepting" to agree with sexual perversions.
I noticed it during Covid. No, I don’t believe everything all denominational churches preach, but when all these churches were closed, there was a tangible change in the atmosphere of the town I’m in. It was enough of a change that it made me question what it was. It was a lack of people meeting together on the Sabbath to seek God. We can question all day long about motives, spiritual shallowness, etc. But the fact is, when you don’t have these churches around, there is an absence in the spiritual atmosphere.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
Behold the Lamb of God Who takes away the sin of the world.

Surely you realize that is in the gospel of John (1:29)?

"You are to give Him the name Jesus, because He will save His people from their sins."

That is in the gospel account of Matthew (1:21).

Did you miss all four crucifixion accounts?

And here we are again, back at this verse:

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw everyone to Myself.

John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Mark 10:45 For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

I could go on, but you may just keep denying that the gospel message is present in the gospels.
The question at hand is, how can one receive salvation from the Lamb? One must believe in the dbr for sins to receive salvation.

Burn1986

Mar 4, 2024

Well, you’re right, i obviously don’t agree with all that.

Burn1986

Mar 4, 2024
There are still some very good denominational churches. There are also some that seem to have no life at all. They are still important. Not all hav been polluted with anti-Christ ways.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Are you preaching multiple ways to be saved? I believe only the message of the cross is for salvation.
I’m not really preaching anything but just telling you about what God said would save someone just reminding you of his way

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭14:6-7‬ ‭

im saying it’s good that you recognize Jesus died for your sins but you shouldn’t then refuse his words that promise salvation.

We can’t be like tbis

“Now therefore why should we die? for this great fire will consume us: if we hear the voice of the LORD our God any more, then we shall die.”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭5:25‬ ‭KJV‬‬

they all died, we have to believe this way like the LORD says

“For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.”

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free

from the law of sin and death.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:1-2‬

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭6:63‬ ‭

Paul is this guy

Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to promise of flesh; and declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead: by whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name: among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ:”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭1:1, 3-6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭1:1‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord

“The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭1:1‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to promise of flesh;”

“Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭

“but these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.”
‭‭John‬ ‭20:31‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Don’t you hear the good news ? imagine you didn’t know anything about the Bible for a moment

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

The death of Jesus as the lamb doesn’t mean he isn’t everything else he claimed to be it means because he rose up he is all that it’s all true he proved it

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
The question at hand is, how can one receive salvation from the Lamb? One must believe in the dbr for sins to receive salvation.
What if almighty God just says someone is saved though ? Who are you to explain he can’t do that ?

Burn1986

Mar 4, 2024
I’m not really preaching anything but just telling you about what God said would save someone just reminding you of his way

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭14:6-7‬ ‭

im saying it’s good that you recognize Jesus died for your sins but you shouldn’t then refuse his words that promise salvation.

We can’t be like tbis

“Now therefore why should we die? for this great fire will consume us: if we hear the voice of the LORD our God any more, then we shall die.”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭5:25‬ ‭KJV‬‬

they all died, we have to believe this way like the LORD says

“For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.”

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free

from the law of sin and death.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:1-2‬

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭6:63‬ ‭

Paul is this guy

Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to promise of flesh; and declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead: by whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name: among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ:”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭1:1, 3-6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭1:1‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord

“The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭1:1‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to promise of flesh;”

“Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭

“but these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.”
‭‭John‬ ‭20:31‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Don’t you hear the good news ? imagine you didn’t know anything about the Bible for a moment

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

The death of Jesus as the lamb doesn’t mean he isn’t everything else he claimed to be it means because he rose up he is all that it’s all true he proved it
The real question is: Does the Father draw someone to salvation or the Holy Spirit?

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Will God go against his word?
Read the gospel of John carefully listen to his word and you tell me I’ll get you started

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.”
‭‭John‬ ‭1:1-5, 10-14‬ ‭KJV‬‬

later you’ll hear about this

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭5:24‬ ‭

His words come to pass he’s the creator of we believe well. Be alright man needs to know that part adam didn’t