SHOULD I STOP TALKING?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Lifelike

This issue has nothing to do with you and your friend, God bless your relationship. And seems to me there needs to be forgiveness and restoration between your fathers. Either way they definately shouldnt drag you into it.

QuestionTime

Feb 16, 2010
This issue has nothing to do with you and your friend, God bless your relationship. And seems to me there needs to be forgiveness and restoration between your fathers. Either way they definately shouldnt drag you into it.
There definitely is no problem between her and her friend. The issue is that this is an extremely corrupt country and her dad could be in danger if she continues the relationship. Common sense says it's time to cut this off, at least until they are older and living away from home.

Quest

D

daniella

tht's cool questiontime.the quote you have mentioned is great.and,you know something, my dad's name is John Wesley too
hope they would come to a solution
praying for it

QuestionTime

Feb 16, 2010
tht's cool questiontime.the quote you have mentioned is great.and,you know something, my dad's name is John Wesley too
hope they would come to a solution
praying for it
Wonderful name he has! We all hope and pray that this works out.

Take care!

Quest

D

daniella

sure.................GOD is taking care of me what more could I ask for?????

M

Michaelj4

hi everbody I want you people to give me a solution for this.:confused:

I have a girl named sharon as my friend,we have been friends since we were 6 months old.our dads were friends too.both of them hold some important position in our church.but 5 yrs before there was a fight between my dad and her dad,concerning some money thing.it seems her dad stole some money from church offerings and when my dad asks abt it,it seems he fought back.so our dads don't talk.but still she is my friend,but in recent times my dad is resisting me from talking to her.last sunday he saw me speaking to her,and he scolded me.

what do I do now ,should I quit talking to her?
you shouldn't stop talking with her
in fact you both are person who can build up this relationship
once again with love and peace.....

Liamson

Feb 3, 2010
Lets go scribble on the dead sea scrolls.

seekingg

Jul 13, 2012
first of all stop saying her dad stole money. keep trying to get permission from your dad. but never deceive your dad.

Aug 15, 2009
you shouldn't stop talking with her
in fact you both are person who can build up this relationship
once again with love and peace.....
Lets go scribble on the dead sea scrolls.
first of all stop saying her dad stole money. keep trying to get permission from your dad. but never deceive your dad.
Well, first of all, maybe y'all ought to look to see how old this thread is!!!