should women pursue men?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
Ladies, if you want to pursue a man, here are two ideas. Either of these will work.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Ladies if you want to pursue a man, feel free. Just be sure you are chasing a man you WANT to catch, not just because you like the chase. You catch him, you're stuck with him. ;)

A

AnnaBou

No, it should be men who chase.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I just used a PM with a real phone number I found I didn't need a bird or a bear...oh I did send a Bible and a mug rug.....but that was after he PM a few times to me first.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I just used a PM with a real phone number I found I didn't need a bird or a bear...oh I did send a Bible and a mug rug.....but that was after he PM a few times to me first.

You used very effective bait to capture the 'pray'.

jandian

Feb 12, 2011
What do we mean by pursue though?
To me, a man should pursue a woman in the wisdom and knowledge of GOD.
It means he has to study her and act accordingly.
To me, Its just a precursor to dwelling with your wives according to knowledge (I Pet 3:7)
Nevertheless a woman should be prepared to respond such pursuits in an intelligent and timely manner eg (Esther and Ruth)

K

Kaycie

I think a man should pursue a woman. However, there are exceptions to every rule. If I was just out to find any date, I'd let him pursue me. But if I believe I found my soul mate, and he wasn't making a move, for my hearts sake I'd at least let him know I have feelings for him, then leave the rest up to him. I had never pursued a man until recently.

Markum1972

Mar 25, 2013
Speaking about stalk...... I was friends with this one dude that went through all my facebook pictures at one point and liked/commented on each one.... That freaked me out! #blocked...
This is how people define stalking nowadays?

I have done the same as you have noted with my mother, sister, brother, and old friends I have re-united with.

What is the point in posting the pictures if it isn't for people that take an interest in you and your life to enjoy?

Showing more interest in you than you preferred without it being communicated is not stalking. Stalking is when you communicate that you would not like contact and the person persists. I have experienced this and it is very intrusive.

I'd bet that if this person was someone you really liked, you would have been giddy and excited that they took notice in you.

I am not picking on you, but it is troubling to see someone with so much senseless fear because I know it holds you back from your full potential.

nutella

Aug 19, 2014
I prefer the guy to pursue me :)

but girls, if no one is pursing you..remember God is pursuing you :)

J

jeremyPJ

I think a man should pursue a woman. However, there are exceptions to every rule. If I was just out to find any date, I'd let him pursue me. But if I believe I found my soul mate, and he wasn't making a move, for my hearts sake I'd at least let him know I have feelings for him, then leave the rest up to him. I had never pursued a man until recently.
I sometimes wish they would pursue if interested. It's hard on men to always play the game and accept/shrug off all the weather from such "events".

I totally agree that if a woman is interested, for God's sake at least give him a sign...even if you have to write him a note and stick it in his bible when not looking. Sometimes they just aren't very clear, if not confusing.

I

Inu

This is how people define stalking nowadays?

I have done the same as you have noted with my mother, sister, brother, and old friends I have re-united with.

What is the point in posting the pictures if it isn't for people that take an interest in you and your life to enjoy?

Showing more interest in you than you preferred without it being communicated is not stalking. Stalking is when you communicate that you would not like contact and the person persists. I have experienced this and it is very intrusive.

I'd bet that if this person was someone you really liked, you would have been giddy and excited that they took notice in you.

I am not picking on you, but it is troubling to see someone with so much senseless fear because I know it holds you back from your full potential.
:) The highlighted is acceptable but I made it clear to this person that I was not interested but he persisted and you are right in saying that if it was a guy I was interested in, I would be all giddy and stuff... I didn't give away the actual story in my response but trust me when I say that there was inappropriate personal messages, etc.

P.S. I don't scare off too easily:p

May 3, 2013
Arent both male and female equally responsible for the end result of a relationship¿

I knew a couple, missionaries by the way, where the woman did her best to catch him, otherwise, he could have missed Donna L.