Sinning after being born again

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 22, 2014
[QInTE=Simiel;1551785]Uhm you should start back in 1john 1 and see who's he talking to.. Try again[/QUOTE]

1 Jn 1 is talking about the people who born again, see 1 In 5: 1. The whosoever.

K

Kerry

every body does and if they say they don't well they just sinned.

Sep 3, 2012
[QInTE=Simiel;1551785]Uhm you should start back in 1john 1 and see who's he talking to.. Try again

1 Jn 1 is talking about the people who born again, see 1 In 5: 1. The whosoever.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm weird still don't see where your getting that idea from

Sep 3, 2012
If we are born into sin, then we accept Jesus and is born again arnt we born out of sin? I think it would be common sence.

It is I who no longer live but Christ. I don't remember Christ ever sinning

K

Kerry

every bor again believer sins in some shape form or fashion if you say don't then you did.

Sep 3, 2012
every bor again believer sins in some shape form or fashion if you say don't then you did.

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

I don't know Bible says different

Apr 22, 2014
1 Jn 1 is talking about the people who born again, see 1 In 5: 1. The whosoever.
Hmmm weird still don't see where your getting that idea from[/QUOTE]

The question is, Where are you getting your idea from??.

Feb 21, 2014
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

If you read John's First Epistle, it says if we sin, 'We have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous'.

It's not the new nature in Christ that makes the believer sin, but the flesh.

K

Kerry

You have sinned you sinner, but you have faith in the work of the cross and it is accounted unto as righteousness. The only difference between you and the tattooed guy at the bar is that you have faith in the cross. Show me otherwise.

Sep 3, 2012
You have sinned you sinner, but you have faith in the work of the cross and it is accounted unto as righteousness. The only difference between you and the tattooed guy at the bar is that you have faith in the cross. Show me otherwise.
You make assumptions. That guy at the bar can have faith in the cross as well.

Sep 3, 2012
If you read John's First Epistle, it says if we sin, 'We have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous'.

It's not the new nature in Christ that makes the believer sin, but the flesh.
That's good... He said. If if >>>if<<< you sin

But good thing we "Christians" don't live out of our flesh but live by the spirit

J

ji

There are times in a Christians life even after being born again we will sin. I just wonder what does God accept and not accept as a born again Christian as far as sinning. Is there a sin that is worse than the other?
If we confess our sins will we be forgiven even as a born again Christian?
If we try to live our lives right by God, and theoretically speaking sin unintentionally - recognize we have sinned - confess and try to never to it again are we forgiven? Or does God make no allowances for when we are born again with the holy spirit?
addictions,curses,bad attitudes etc have no more effect over a person when a person Truly comes to Christ..yea,being Born Again,...simply speaking the Awakening of the Soul to the Sons of God in Christians..
you are not fighting alone anymore when you come to Christ,Fight is God's..we Pray!
All this only works when a person comes to Christ and cry out form their soul to be freed form this world's filth till their death.Such a Sober State and the walking along the Narrow Path of Struggles is the only way worth it.
In such a Broken state,God's Grace works over the person's weakness and make him/her an Overcomer...
God doesn't Give up..He knows where His Child is shaking in Faith..:)

Gratitude towards God's Mercies of Deep Forgiveness makes us Change our ways to Walk with God more and Become more and more Holy...Its a Revelation you get when you become Stronger in Prayer Life..

God Bless..
Jesus Never Fails...!