Slipping

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sose

hi this is the only thing that keep me coming back over and over again. when my excuses of feeling to give into the moment and i do. but caming back is after awhile of doing what I want the fear of GOD of him take his protect from me from not being able to help my love ones . and really Its a numbness to the reallity that its not that bad because of my excuse. but ultimately this question that i cant ever get out of my head is How much to I love this more than GOD and every thing he has done for me. to the extreme to keep on going on doing this very well Knowing where all the one that are in hell wish forever they never continue to follow there selfish desire to death one or the other forever and never. if you have the internet on your phone or conputter look up Revelation of hell by mary Katebackstir. you know we hate fear. but it will save us from the ultimate danger. look at a continueing sinner they have no fear of GOD in stupiddty.