So grateful for this C.C Platform 😊

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 15, 2024
Must admit I was reallyyyyy skeptical about this chat room....but only some days in and I've "met" some reallyyyyy cool people. Thanks for being so welcoming and accomodating. Love the topics and the ability to share one's views, no judgement 🙂.
GOD bless you all richly.

Fillan

Oct 25, 2022
Glad to have you here! God Bless You :)

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
Must admit I was reallyyyyy skeptical about this chat room....but only some days in and I've "met" some reallyyyyy cool people. Thanks for being so welcoming and accomodating. Love the topics and the ability to share one's views, no judgement 🙂.
GOD bless you all richly.
It’s so normal and sometimes edifying to fellowship with other Christians of the same belief.
Because, let’s face it, there are Christians and there are Christians.
If we don’t see eye to eye,
No problem,
The scripture is there, and the Holy Spirit is the teacher.
Our part is to share/speak the things that we have seen and heard.
1 John 1:3 KJV
That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello and welcome! We're glad you've joined us and look forward to interacting with you! :)

Fillan

Oct 25, 2022
Online Christian chat forums like this one are real blessing. We can speak to and encourage brothers and sisters in the Lord on the other side of the world, people we wouldn't otherwise meet!

Hebrews 10:25 not giving up meeting together....but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.

God Bless All :)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Good for you! So glad you came!