So You Think There's no Muslim Issue?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JFSurvivor

Jan 20, 2015
here's a thought: The final horse of the apocalypse is green and the official color of Islam is green.

V

Viligant_Warrior

You're mistaken. The US policy on civilian collateral is ''if there's an insurgent in the building, we'll take the building down regardless of who else is in it''.
Not proof against my statement, now is it? So what? That doesn't change the fact al-Qaeda has killed far more innocent civilians than U.S. and allied forces have.

Utilizing common sense responsibility in regards to free speech in a globalized world is not the same as devaluing its worth. Neither is the fact that my country professes to be a humane, civilized, responsible advocate of free speech a reason to ignore instances when it is neither civilized, humane or responsible.
Your view of what is "civilized, humane, or responsible" needs major adjustment. Speech that tells the truth about barbarians and humans who act like animals is free, and correct.

Oct 30, 2014
Not proof against my statement, now is it? So what? That doesn't change the fact al-Qaeda has killed far more innocent civilians than U.S. and allied forces have.

Your view of what is "civilized, humane, or responsible" needs major adjustment. Speech that tells the truth about barbarians and humans who act like animals is free, and correct.
Is the dropping of a bomb on an Afghan village full of innocent Muslims more humane than cutting off an innocent Christian's head? It might be more efficient, but I certainly don't think it's any more humane or civilized.

V

Viligant_Warrior

Is the dropping of a bomb on an Afghan village full of innocent Muslims more humane than cutting off an innocent Christian's head? It might be more efficient, but I certainly don't think it's any more humane or civilized.
Bombs aren't civilized. Bullets aren't civilized. War isn't civilized. Never was, isn't now, never will be. When they shoot first, we shoot back. We end it. Get over it.

Oct 30, 2014
Bombs aren't civilized. Bullets aren't civilized. War isn't civilized. Never was, isn't now, never will be. When they shoot first, we shoot back. We end it. Get over it.
But you shot first. The deposition of the Shah, theft of Iraqi oil, manipulation of Hussein to invade Quwait resulting in backsliding and operation Desert Storm, sanction for the Iran-Iraq war and subsequent reprisal, withdrawal of support for the Mujahideen after their victory over the Russians, the manipulation of Saudi Arabia's government, the defense of the Israeli state at the plight of the Palestinians.

The list goes on and on. France and the British Empire were just as bad.

V

Viligant_Warrior

But you shot first. The deposition of the Shah, theft of Iraqi oil, manipulation of Hussein to invade Quwait resulting in backsliding and operation Desert Storm, sanction for the Iran-Iraq war and subsequent reprisal, withdrawal of support for the Mujahideen after their victory over the Russians, the manipulation of Saudi Arabia's government, the defense of the Israeli state at the plight of the Palestinians.

The list goes on and on. France and the British Empire were just as bad.
Revisionist history and pro-terrorism propaganda. No response to this gobbledy-gook is warranted. You're nothing but a shill for ISIS, Hezbollah, Hamas, etc. Stew in your own juices until they get tired of your function as a useful idiot. Then hide. I have no further use for your ignorance. Soon, neither will they.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Most of you are to young to remember the sixties. We had many anti christian cartoonist who published some of the most vile anti christian cartoons that I have ever seen. A good example was of Jesus on a cross in a toilet with a man urinating on it. As far as I remember, no one was ever shot over it. Today I hear some of the vilest language being used against my Lord and Savior that I have ever heard. Kids throw it around like it means nothing. I have yet to meet a Christian who has shot or killed anyone for using it. I have burnt the cartoons and I have corrected many users, and rarely do I ever get anything other than an apology. If a Christian resorts to violence to defend God, he is not following the instructions, or the example set by Christ.

Now. Will I defend my country, my family, myself, or my neighbor, who is under physical attack? Yes! With the last drop of my blood!! I pray that it never gets to that.

Remember. The Bible says "for everything there is a season".

Oct 30, 2014
Revisionist history and pro-terrorism propaganda. No response to this gobbledy-gook is warranted. You're nothing but a shill for ISIS, Hezbollah, Hamas, etc. Stew in your own juices until they get tired of your function as a useful idiot. Then hide. I have no further use for your ignorance. Soon, neither will they.
lol paranoia much?

Read some history man. A good place to start is Robert Fisk's ''War for Civilization''. He's reported in the Middle East for the best part of 30 years, for the Independent, and has a PhD in Political Science from Trinity College in Dublin. He knows more than you or I.

GuessWho

Nov 8, 2014
That's far from true. The Central African public is one example of how Christianity still retains a violent, oppressive and intolerant undercurrent. Historically, most Christian countries have at some point been similarly violent and intolerant.
With the risk of being called a racist, I believe Africans are violent because they are Africans, not because they are christians.