Some amazing aurora signs in the heavens over Alaska recently

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
There were some unusual "signs in the heavens" over Alaska, USA, related to Aurora, which are "Northern Lights," which occur over northern skies when electrons hit the earth's atmosphere, and can be normally green or other colors which can cover the skies like curtains and can be truly amazing and dramatic. This picture was taken by "aurora hunters" and was what's called a "proton arc" which are rare, and the folks at the University thought this one was electrons and not protons.

What is amazing is that I showed my brother a picture of this arc on the eve of St. Patrick's Day, or March 17th, 2017. March 17th is also my brother's birthday. Notice that March 17th this year, also occurred in the year "2017", so March 17th, 2017, has an unusual connection. What is more amazing is that my brother told me in the car that evening, that he had seen a green proton arc earlier that winter when he was out walking late at night (early in the morning) like 3:00 or 4:00 AM.

There is more significance to this sign. The Arc occurred over the troubled town of "Bethel," in Alaska, which is named, I believe, after a town in the Bible, and I believe it means "peace."

I believe this is a significant "sign in the heavens," that Jesus spoke about.
What is more amazing, is that one of my brother's daughters was born on Easter.
My brother also said he experienced a vision of the "Holy Fire," on one Easter when he was distraught over our father's death and had asked God to show him a sign if He was truly real.

The Christian family of faith is to be given priority over earthly family, and members of an earthly family may or may not be Christians, even if their lives are used to reveal God's will, hopefully to lead them to a relationship with Jesus and be saved. Another brother played football for a high school team called the "eagles," in Alaska in 1964, the year of the "Good Friday," earthquake which was of the frightening, unprecedented devastating magnitude of 9.2 Mw.

The next year, one of his brother's says he witnessed a public vision of the Resurrected Lord at school, and then experienced a prophetic dream in the mid-1980's of the return of Christ, saying that as the power of God approached the earth, growing increasingly, and exponentially like yeast, just as Jesus described, people sensed it, and then the LORD appeared in the sky, just like the Angels in the Bible describe: "Jesus the LORD will appear in the sky, in the same way He has ascended this day." (paraphrase)
As the Lord appeared in the sky, in the dream, all humanity present, turned,
in unison,
involuntarily,...

to face Christ, the LORD and Son of God.

11“Men [all people] of Galilee, they said, “Why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen Him go into heaven.” (Acts 1:11, NIV)
(brackets added to correct for patriarchal exclusive language)
As I was typing this, the same message of Acts 1:11 was confirmed in the chatroom in my ears..
Amen.

Attachments

Dec 17, 2013
I am definitely homesick,that guy went to the same school as me that's West High.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Amazing air shows have been going on around the Arctic for, well, forever..........they can be seen from so many various places around the world, and there are huge amounts of video documenting them.

IF one wants to LOOK for significance in such events, should one NOT be LOOKING towards the EASTERN sky?

:)

S

Siberian_Khatru

Did you see Elvis in your Cheerios this morning, too?

I kid! Very cool picture.
IF one wants to LOOK for significance in such events, should one NOT be LOOKING towards the EASTERN sky?

Good point!

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
I am definitely homesick,that guy went to the same school as me that's West High.
I see the usual crowd is here to cast stones at my interpretation of signs from God. I forgot to mention that my brothers recalling his "green proton arc" on the eve of his birthday, was St. Patrick's day, which was why I believed that the green arc had significance, in relation to the one over Bethel, which is a town that knows suffering, and which means "peace" in the Bible, as if God was communicating His peace to a suffering town in the wilderness, which could represent suffering humanity.

Yes, West High is here that was damaged in the 1964 earthquake I think--

People must think I'm obsessed with earthquakes and disasters...I'm trying to work on that, and this one about the aurora is a sign of peace--
I'm not a "self-proclaimed" prophet, but, like all Christians these days, we are called to be a "voice of one calling out in the wilderness" like the Prophet John the Baptist, in the spirit of Elijah. But the Bible does say that God will "pour out His Spirit on all flesh (human-beings)" in the last days, and, while the gift of prophecy is common among mature Christians, it is also lessor than the gift of Christian love. So, if some of us Christians seem to be a little shallow due to being "shell-shocked" by trials in the world, the awesome revelations of God given to us as Christians in the last days, are still valid, in fact, Jesus said that His amazing power is made real through our human weakness.

The Apostle Paul also confirmed this in saying that us being "treasures in earthen vessels" makes it possible for God's power to be expressed, so that we don't become overcome by the pride of the fallen angels, who were corrupted by power.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Herald, I luv ya but you spend wayyyy too much time looking for signs..

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
When you are constantly seeing coincidences as "signs of God" this is a symptom of mental illness. I'm not saying this to disparage you, but to encourage you to seek medical help! Meds can stop these kinds of delusions.

By the way, Bethel means "House of God" in English, not peace.

Great picture, but I fail to see why someone in Alaska would be amazed at the northern lights, when you get them all the time! Amazed as in taking it to be a sign. I lived in Edmonton, much further south than you, and frequently saw them. I admit, I never tired of seeing them, but I did not interpret common natural phenomena as being a sign from God! Because they weren't!

W

wwjd_kilden

Cool phenomenon
You know it happens because of solar flares yes?

As for God's power. Of course it is growing. Most notably in countries where Christians are persecuted.
... but an arc in the sky won't do anything for their cause.

Aug 18, 2016
They are even more wondrous when seen from space.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Amazing air shows have been going on around the Arctic for, well, forever..........they can be seen from so many various places around the world, and there are huge amounts of video documenting them.

So the sign mentioned by Jesus can be seen in Alaska. Should we all move there? I read somewhere that there is a town called Hell in the US as well. Imagine someone from there answering the question as to where they lived.

On a more serious note I saw that Russian planes are taking a keen interest in Alaska recently

W

wwjd_kilden

So the sign mentioned by Jesus can be seen in Alaska. Should we all move there? I read somewhere that there is a town called Hell in the US as well. Imagine someone from there answering the question as to where they lived.

On a more serious note I saw that Russian planes are taking a keen interest in Alaska recently
There is both a "Hell" and a "Helvete" (Norwegian word for hell) in Norway .... must be a conspiracy :p

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013

Sarah Palin has been sun bathing again I suspect

C

CaptainGoat

Northern lights. There have been a few sightings near us in recent years. We live in the south of the UK where it is supposed to be a once in a lifetime event, but since the time our country (And other countries) have been messing about with aurora research with the controversial haarp sites, they have been visible more then once a year. A few months ago we saw a spectacular display of colours localised right above our local haarp site so not all northern light displays have natural origins.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Y'all know that back in the 60's, seeing these kinda things was an every day occurrence right? :)

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Y'all know that back in the 60's, seeing these kinda things was an every day occurrence right? :)

I have incredible memories of the Aurora in Edmonton in the '70s. Once, in Saskatchewan, in the dead of winter, -45 or -50, I was driving through the night. The entire broad prairie sky was lit from horizon to horizon with dancing red and green lights. I actually stopped my car, got out and stood outside for I don't know how long, and just imprinted it on my memory. I don't like cold, especially that cold, but I was so overwhelmed with the lights, I didn't even feel it. (Of course, I was dressed for the cold!)

I was not even a Christian then, but those lights were so incredible, it really did make me think about God. I will remember that night forever! God did create the universe, after all! But a sign? Not really! I don't remember anything significant happening after that night politically, or with regards to Jesus returning soon. And since he did not return, it obviously was not a sign!