Something to ponder

• Thread starter gracethroughfaith
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

gracethroughfaith

Just a little something I wanted to share.

For anyone who has lived this out only to be corrected by God this is very touching. I once thought I had it because I heard it over and over.

[youtube]viyoljLicqo[/youtube]

G

gracethroughfaith

Do you still live life imprisoned by sin or have you been set free; being born again? Born of the Spirit! Have you come out of your prison cell?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPIOkdNL-QQ[/video]

G

gracethroughfaith

Are you ready to put away everything in your life for God? Are you ready to seek after God rather than those things in your life? Have you let go?

[youtube]CrNQnrI0Uug[/youtube]

G

gracethroughfaith

Come follow me!
Mark 8:34-35 (KJV)
34 And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.

[youtube]wAxr-zJA19k[/youtube]

G

gracethroughfaith

Do you still live life imprisoned by sin or have you been set free; being born again? Born of the Spirit! Have you come out of your prison cell?

[youtube]flPilzzReMU[/youtube]

G

gracethroughfaith

HMMMM not sure what went wrong I will try to repost again :(

G

gracethroughfaith

Not sure why these videos did not open up. Here they are in the order posted.

Just a little something I wanted to share.

For anyone who has lived this out only to be corrected by God this is very touching. I once thought I had it because I heard it over and over.

The Spirit is Willing - Eric Ludy - YouTube

Eric Ludy - The Gospel - YouTube

Are you ready to put away everything in your life for God? Are you ready to seek after God rather than those things in your life? Have you let go?

Eric Ludy - Asking the Tough Questions - YouTube

Come follow me!
Mark 8:34-35 (KJV)
34 And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.

It Will Cost You Everything - YouTube

Will you let Jesus step up to bat for your?

Eric Ludy - Intercession - YouTube

A little more to ponder.

Are you following Religion?

Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus - YouTube