Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I'll bet that wood pecker has a sore beak now.. ;)
Yes, I was thinking the same thing. Not the first time we have heard him do it, either. I wonder if he thinks it is the tallest tree in the neighbourhood?

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
Only one hour left, you can last that long without knocking someone out..... I hope.:p
well, the day improved. i don't think i'll get mad... unless someone shows up RIGHT when we close. that might be the last straw lol

C

cmarieh

I was at the doctor today and they ended up giving me a tetanus booster shot. I DON'T LIKE NEEDLES:(

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
well, the day improved. i don't think i'll get mad... unless someone shows up RIGHT when we close. that might be the last straw lol
deep breaths and repeat after me "I will not hurt the customers, I will not hurt the customers." lol

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I was at the doctor today and they ended up giving me a tetanus booster shot. I DON'T LIKE NEEDLES:(
neither do I.. i always tell them to give me a bit of a warning before they stick me..lol..

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
Ouch, I am not a fan of needles either....I am going to have to get all those shots I got when I was a baby again soon. Any tips?

C

cmarieh

neither do I.. i always tell them to give me a bit of a warning before they stick me..lol..
I actually prefer if they talk to me and I don't look. I had a BAD experience in January with a blood draw. That reminds me of another thing. I DON'T LIKE BLOOD EITHER!!

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
Must be some job if you're getting paid to be on CC ;) Sign me up, please!
my job is sooo laid back lol before posting on cc, i would read a book in my spare time. i need to get back to doing that lol

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Ouch, I am not a fan of needles either....I am going to have to get all those shots I got when I was a baby again soon. Any tips?
Oh, it is just a tiny little needle.......like a little bee sting......just man up.......lol

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
Oh, it is just a tiny little needle.......like a little bee sting......just man up.......lol
lol, I have never been stung by a bee, but I have had bad experiences with needles before. I am just trying not to think about the shots....I need to get every shot all over again....

jsr1221

Jul 7, 2013
On subject of work, I got an interview for one Wednesday morning to work at the different libraries in my county. I've been in such a struggle for one considering the one I did have cut my hours tremendously, causing me to only work two days this whole month. So please pray that this interview goes well Wednesday, and that this may be something God wants for me.

S

skylove7

Oh how lovely jsr1221.....I'd adore working in a library! I will pray things go very well for you! :)

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
lol, I have never been stung by a bee, but I have had bad experiences with needles before. I am just trying not to think about the shots....I need to get every shot all over again....
I had to have a blood gas drawn and I guess the difference is they go into an artery instead of a vein.......the first guy didn't know what he was doing and hit a nerve and came real close to getting punched by me and I am not a violent person really pretty calm and collected most of the time... I said to him you will not touch me again go and find your best person that draws blood which he did. The next nurse I didn't even feel it..... That first attempt hurt for a week and bruised.....but I still give them my arm whenever they come at me with a needle.....

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
I had to have a blood gas drawn and I guess the difference is they go into an artery instead of a vein.......the first guy didn't know what he was doing and hit a nerve and came real close to getting punched by me and I am not a violent person really pretty calm and collected most of the time... I said to him you will not touch me again go and find your best person that draws blood which he did. The next nurse I didn't even feel it..... That first attempt hurt for a week and bruised.....but I still give them my arm whenever they come at me with a needle.....
Yeah, when I was in the hospital the first time, they sent all these students to draw my blood, that was not a fun experience, I still have a few scars. Later they ended up putting ports in broviack/hickman line and a portacath I believe were what they were called. They were ivs in my chest, going directly into a main artery or vein, one had the lines sticking out, the other had the port under the skin in my chest. Those required some big needles.

C

cmarieh

Oh how lovely jsr1221.....I'd adore working in a library! I will pray things go very well for you! :)
I too, love the library. It makes me very happy to smell the books. My experience first started in High School where I would help teachers out: making copies, grading papers, imputing grades. I then had the fun job of cataloging all the books for the English Department. What I did was I had to put barcodes and English Stickers on the books and laminate them. I then, took the books and put them in the computer so that as each student got a book it was checked out through the library. After this was all done, I organized the books and put them back in each classroom where I made lovely labels for each book. I was the teacher's favorite person because I organized their classroom.:) I also volunteered at a local library a couple years ago and had fun. Where I live they have a picnic every year to celebrate the opening of the town and the library always has a quilt show, so I had the responsibility of putting that together: advertising and organizing it. It was good times.