Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HS

Jul 3, 2016
My goodness! This thread is really hopping! I had to briefly run to Walmart and back and I'm already 2 pages behind! :eek:
I know i had to go do chores and the same thing happened to me lol. BTW purple is my favourite colour :)

M

Miri

I like most colours. God does too he created them ;)

T

TemporaryCircumstances

LOL
Magenta a wicked woman?!
Haha that's funny

L

lonewolf7

Thank You, I just love wolves. One of God's beautiful creature!

T

TemporaryCircumstances

Thank You, I just love wolves. One of God's beautiful creature!
My father used to love wolves :)
Always made presents easy to figure out haha

They are very beautiful creatures

T

TemporaryCircumstances

She's the wicked witch of the West. I dropped a house on her sister, the wicked witch of the East. ;)

lol jk Magenta, I love you :eek:
Hahaha
I can't imagine her being wicked

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015
Anyone woman who wants to dress like a prostitute and not save money for those in need, is a wicked woman.
Are you saying that she is wicked based on that opinion?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hi everyone God Bless
My bible is purple toooooo
just love the kitty video's, I got 2 calico (sisters)
I had calico sisters also :) The second one died over two years ago, and now I have Luna :D

LunaNov11-14e3.jpg