Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 26, 2016
Wait!!!
What's that mean?!?!
It means Jesus is alive, He conquered sin and even death itself. It means God is satisfied with the sacrifice Jesus paid on the cross on our behalf.
It means our very existence. It means all His promises are sure and amen.
It means so much more, but the world cannot contain all that it would take to write the books. It means everything.

Paul said If in this life ONLY we have faith in Jesus, we are miserable. (loosely translated, sorry) It means He's coming again!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Anyone woman who wants to dress like a prostitute and not save money for those in need, is a wicked woman.

That is crossing the line!! That's not even Magenta in her avatar! It's a random woman with purple hair! HOW DARE YOU call her a prostitute!! :mad: :mad:

EVERYBODY report this post! This is unacceptable behavior from a supposed "christian"..

T

TemporaryCircumstances

Ooooo you had to go there....
You are doomed Th0mas...
Hehe

HS

Jul 3, 2016
Everyone true to Jesus loves Magenta, God's daughter. Love you Magenta
images-1.png

W

wwjd_kilden

sssssh, ignore him folks. (now that he's reported)

Let's go back to colours

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
She isn't. Magenta is one of the best people on here. :)
That is very high praise coming from you Lady Blue. I am just a normal person with a checkered past whom Jesus rescued from a life of sin. But, for the record, I am wearing no jewelry nor even make up and shop at second hand stores for clothes. :D Gosh, I hope that doesn't tarnish my reputation! Haha. Any good thing in me, glory goes to God. Of myself I am nothing :)

Jun 23, 2016
That is crossing the line!! That's not even Magenta in her avatar! It's a random woman with purple hair! HOW DARE YOU call her a prostitute!! :mad: :mad:

EVERYBODY report this post! This is unacceptable behavior from a supposed "christian"..
I didn't call Magenta a prostitute. What may you think proves precisely that I did call her a Prostitute ?

W

wwjd_kilden

I keep getting this message "You need to spread reputation around" whenever visiting this thread. Hm.

notmyown

May 26, 2016
friends, what in the spherical world... ???

well, things are moving quickly like the old days, eh? and new friends, too! :)

here's my small offering to all you whom i love so much!

God is our refuge and strength,
a very present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way,
though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea,
though its waters roar and foam,
though the mountains tremble at its swelling. Selah

There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God,
the holy habitation of the Most High.
God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved;
God will help her when morning dawns.
The nations rage, the kingdoms totter;
he utters his voice, the earth melts.
The Lord of hosts is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress. Selah

Come, behold the works of the Lord,
how he has brought desolations on the earth.
He makes wars cease to the end of the earth;
he breaks the bow and shatters the spear;
he burns the chariots with fire.
“Be still, and know that I am God.
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth!”
The Lord of hosts is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress. Selah (Ps 46)

[HR][/HR]

HS

Jul 3, 2016
That is very high praise coming from you Lady Blue. I am just a normal person with a checkered past whom Jesus rescued from a life of sin. But, for the record, I am wearing no jewelry nor even make up and shop at second hand stores for clothes. :D Gosh, I hope that doesn't tarnish my reputation! Haha. Any good thing in me, glory goes to God. Of myself I am nothing :)
Na that doesn't ruin your reputation it makes you better :)

T

TemporaryCircumstances

I have about 5 people I want to give rep to but can't cuz I've done it to recently...boo...