Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

how about we eat chocolate.

just not my chocolate.

get your own.

lol!!!!
I don't eat sweets. How about you have my share of chocolate and I'll have some roasted peanuts?

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
I don't eat sweets. How about you have my share of chocolate and I'll have some roasted peanuts?
i was gonna say we couldn't be friends cuz you don't eat sweets,

but then you said i can have your share of chocolate,

so we are friends.

lol :D

jsr1221

Jul 7, 2013
I know soon or later he will get banned, but why doesn't everyone in here just put him on ignore? Then it looks like he's just talking to himself. Problem solved.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I haven't been malicious, I have been contending for the faith.
Generally, contending for the faith is done in the other threads in the BDF, not this one. The members in the Speak Your Mind community are outstanding and possess great faith. Personally, I just come to this thread to relax and enjoy the company.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Does anyone here have some chocolate with raisins and nuts... Im hungry :p

Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

Nice that some people are so obvious in their actions and words to make the decision to add them to the void of the IGNORE LIST so easy. I really appreciate that. How's that for taking lemons and making lemonade?

M

Miri

Purple dog shaped cookies yeah.

Actually I've no idea why I'm calling them cookies, in the UK they are called biscuits.
Yikes I'm turning into an American. :p

Purple-Puppy-Cookies.jpg

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
mom is here!!!! i saw you post, but i hadn't said anything lol

Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

you... you don't... huh??? :p
Nope. I don't. I just don't have a taste for them. I think the last sweet thing I had was pumpkin pie last Thanksgiving. Just ain't my thing.

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
Actually that is my in my avatar, from a few years before I became Christian.
It happens to be one of my favourite pictures of myself :D
Do please excuse me for having favourites!

I have used other images though, that were not me.
Nasty people come along and try to judge me and put me down
for my choice of avatar, but it simply shows their smallness.

Honestly, your bright smile makes me want to give you a big hug.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Purple dog shaped cookies yeah.

Actually I've no idea why I'm calling them cookies, in the UK they are called biscuits.
Yikes I'm turning into an American. :p

View attachment 157607
okay ill take those then too :p

Here's a box of chocolates for you and Magenta to share :)
View attachment 157608
HEY I want chocolate toooooo// Your makeing favorites :(

Okay if that salad contains some Paprika I may take some of that too